Roy

Three Trips In The Next Two Months

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up I will be traveling on three different trips in the next two months due to the holidays. Each trip will likely last 5 - 7 days. Things will be similar to how they were on my business trips, I will have my laptop and so on but won't be able to play any games.

Trips

• November 17th - 24th - Trip to family home for Thanksgiving (will be working from home).
  • The week of December 13th/14th (not sure what days I'm exactly going yet). - Work holiday party.
  • December 22nd - 29th - Trip to family home for Christmas (will be working from home).

Expect a bit of inactivity at this time since I'll be catching up with my family and generally busy. I'll still be on quite a bit, though. I definitely won't be able to play games as stated above.

Also, I probably won't be active on December 10th since that's my 21st birthday and apparently my co-workers want to get me fucked up lol.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!

10 hours ago, Bae said:

wtf do you mean working from home?! When you're taking trips, it means you relax or focus on your priority.

I will spank you.

I'm not sure if I want to take two weeks off in the next two months for work to be honest lol. I do have unlimited PTO, but still lol. Seems like a bit too much.

The great thing about my job is I can work wherever I'd like as long as I have internet :)

Thanks!

Change of plans with my first trip. I will likely be heading down on the 13th instead of 17th.

Thanks.

Hidden

I was beginning to think you worked at the company I work for.  I've been tempted to look it up.  Luckily these all look like personal trips, but I still wouldn't be surprised if you worked there or for a contractor given the locations and traveling.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152