box box

My honest opinion on why Bastion should be nerfed.

Posted  Edited by box box - Edit Reason: forgot mcree

So I'm sure everyone knows this, but I think Bastion should be actually nerfed. I'm tired of him always in some random spot in some in-accessible spot with the new jetpack and kills me in seconds with the turret. I should really talk to Blizzard about this because its starting to get a bit annoying. Along with this, Sombra's new Ability, she can literally steal Bastion's Jetpack and use it to fly to even more broken spots and use her ultimate at insanely important places and no one will know what even happened. That is why I think Sombra really needs to be nerfed, It's getting really tiring if I had to say so myself, and I want to do something about it. If anyone would help me speak out about this I'd be very glad for that.

By the way, if you wanna play a game with me or something, add me on my Xbox as I will add you on there and we can play some Overwatch, I'll be really looking up to it.

Oh and I know this might be a bit off-topic, but Junkrats new ult is kinda op. I think it should be reverted to the cards again, but thats just my thought on it. Well, thats about it.

See you guys.

Edited by box box
forgot mcree

PLease make the TEXT SMALLER NEGITIFDNYASUDGDDSA

1 hour ago, mario_the_man said:

Looking at this on mobile with portrait mode makes me want to commit die

That's how we feel about your signature.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by box box
7 minutes ago, TheJitFace said:

UH READING BIG FONT IS LIKE KINDA DIFFICULT SO YA

I'm guessing you guys are having a hard time reading my post? I don't exactly know whats happening. Can you tell me exactly what the problem is? I can fix it in editing, trust me. I dunno what happened. I don't exactly see any problems with the post, maybe a single grammar error once or twice but that is it. Please, tell me what the problem is if you can.

Edited by box box

5 minutes ago, box box said:

I'm guessing you guys are having a hard time reading my post? I don't exactly know whats happening. Can you tell me exactly what the problem is? I can fix it in editing, trust me. I dunno what happened. I don't exactly see any problems with the post, maybe a single grammar error once or twice but that is it. Please, tell me what the problem is if you can.

I just didn't read it lol

jitticus