reduct

Map Modifier Plugin [UPDATED]

also, maybe can add a new votemm that called Low Gravity which makes human &zombies jump higher LOL

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, vochihieu93 said:

!votemm doesn't work on ze_surf_sahok, is this an error?

isnt sahok more of a harder map as compared to the others? 

the_test_to_time.png

3 minutes ago, Chewie2k said:

không phải là một bản đồ khó hơn so với những bản đồ khác? 

I don't think it's hard, but maybe it's snowy (or reduct) has other thoughts, I just report and wait for answers from them. 

Posted  Edited by Vauff
4 hours ago, vochihieu93 said:

I don't think it's hard, but maybe it's snowy (or reduct) has other thoughts, I just report and wait for answers from them. 

It's a map with boss and lasers, not sure we'd consider it a casual map.

Edited by Vauff

On 4/4/2019 at 11:58 PM, andrewzong said:

also, maybe can add a new votemm that called Low Gravity which makes human &zombies jump higher LOL

I actually agree with this

Give us a modifier which gives all players bumpmines, a new feature from dangerzone. Ive seen it in action on ze, and its lots of fun. If not give 1 which gives zms riot shields with a little extra hp or something. 

• 2 months later...
Posted  Edited by FireStarter

The best change that could be done to map modifier plugin at this moment, in my opinion, is letting players vote for a mode instead of choosing it at random.

You could also let players stack up a few modes at once (e.g. activate all modes that get 20% or more votes).

Also some player movement altering modes could be fun. Things like low gravity (as suggested above), low friction (slippery ground), increased speed of everything (akin to "host_timescale" command), fall damage. Remember the old ze_sky_athletic_v8_2 extreme modes? Something along the lines.

Edited by FireStarter

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Qahnaarin - Edit Reason: because i want to edit

random weapon for ct

*oh wait, somebody recommended that, nvm

Edited by Qahnaarin
because i want to edit

Nyan Cat GIF

Posted  Edited by lce

Jihad: Proximity damage is turned on for timebomb and a random zombie is timebombed every minute. If they can get close enough to CTs, it should do enough damage to be able to kill CTs within the radius of the beacon that comes from the person that is timebombed. The beacon shows which ZM is timebombed to make it fair to CTs to know which ZM to shoot back.

Iceskates: sv_friction reduced to 0 for the round.

Inverted Controls: sv_accelerate changed to -5.5 (reverses controls while on the ground) and sv_airaccelerate is changed to 5 (to stop bhopping while still allowing some air strafing, since air strafing can't be inverted (negative airaccleration breaks if you hold s while jumping and moving forwards)).

No Retreat: client cheat cl_backspeed 0 is forced upon all players, disabling players from going backwards

Get Out of my Way: mp_solid_teammates 1 is enabled (may not work with the zombie reloaded plugin forcing some settings)

Gotta go Fast: sv_enablebunnyhopping 1 and sv_airaccelerate 150 to enable easy, uncapped bhop

Pick your Shots: Limited ammo is enabled on all guns and roundstart money is reduced from default (since rebuys would still be enabled)

Long Knives: All Zombies get tasers with 5 second recharges

Pistols Only: All primary guns are restricted

Edited by lce

awps only: awps with insane knockback (think old headshot knockback) would be extremely broken but fun

WC3 mod: Gain levels and powers every damage you deal/take without dying. Haven't played on a WC3 server in more than a decade, would be fun to bring back as a map mod

laser grenade: one random terrorist gets a flashbang that throws out a laser on explosion (might be impossible to code in)

• 3 weeks later...

BRING BACK

CLASSIC SPAWN

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat

Posted  Edited by GXP-10

Bump Mine: Gives random player a bump mine every 30-50 seconds. zombies included.

Random Color Correction: Random CC effect for each round or maybe every minute. (example : BW. Negative. Red, Tilex RTV, etc your idea)

Extreme Fog: Add fog similar to santa extreme. or something new like extremely bright looking fog or red looking fog something straight out of apocalypse.

Flashbang: Make all humans go blind for 2 seconds when a person get infected.

Vampire: At round start all human have 200hp, for every single second human is losing 1hp in order to survive, human MUST SHOOT the zombies to gain hp back, 1 hit = 1hp. maximum health human can get is 350.

GMOD ZE: Instead of instantly infecting human when they get knifed, now Zombie must damage the human until hp is 0 in order to get them infected. this might be very hard for zombie so maybe include Classic Spawn since zombie can't instantly infecting human so they can just shoot them away. 

Prodefender: All human have Green Heavy Phoenix Skin with negev and knife only, no pistol. and lower knife running speed to bizon.

Darkness: Everything is dark, No flashlight, Only way to see is one human get random to have light attach to them, if that person dies, another one get random. Zombie have ability to see anything in darkness.

EDIT : strike

EDIT2: remove suggest, add new mm.

Edited by GXP-10

any luff maps -> ff maps -> random tryhard maps -> tryhard laser maps that isn't ff or irrelevant ff maps -> random tryhard map -> mars_escape -> atix_panic -> any surf maps -> crazy_escape -> atix apocalypse -> minas tirith -> random casual maps -> shroomforest 123 -> platformer -> repeat