Floopy

Banned for “ghosting”?

Name: Necro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59982056

Banned by: Not sure couldn’t find their name

Ban reason: “Ghosting”

Why I should be unbanned: I never ghosted in the server, I think what happened was that my name was “Grug High Council Necro” which I recently changed to necro which my name was based off of a guy named grug which we were both just messing around with other people with the “tribe of grug” but I never did ghost and he isn’t even in my friends list I had met him in that session. I believe the admin confused that for us being friends?

I watched the Death scene, here's why you were banned for ghosting.

In our MOTD we have a rule that States
" Not killing someone when they commit traitorous act when you should is cheating/ghosting. "

You watched someone you were Sitting right next to, Shoot Someone for literally 0 reason, and you didn't act upon it

According to Reports, And other people online at the time, This had gone on Longer than the round i joined.

You weren't ghosting in the Traditional Sense, But what had happened is Still considered ghosting, And thus i banned you, and the others part of it, That also didn't do anything about that Guy.

I wasn't confused, I just did what i'm supposed to do.

You have 4 bans Total counting the one i just added, 2 of which were Karma bans a year ago, i'll Let those slide.

You however have a Karma ban from a few days ago, If you'd like to explain that, I'll consider reducing the Ban time.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Posted  Edited by Floopy

The other karma ban was because several stupid kills happened like a spree of 3 innocents shooting each other in which I killed several, I cannot recall all of what happened but it was mostly stuff like that.

Edit: now that you explained the ban I think it was pretty reasonable I’m fine with taking the full time

Edited by Floopy

Posted  Edited by JadedJade - Edit Reason: Typo, Explained ban Length

Alright, I'll drop the ban to a few hours, If things like that Pop again, it won't be Reduced.

Have a Nice Night ^ ^

Noticed a Typo, so i edited it, Also your ban Length is 3 hours.

Edited by JadedJade
Typo, Explained ban Length

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png