Roh

My Introduction

Hey GFL,

I couldn’t find a specific forum for introductions so I figured I’d pop mine into the general discussion. You can call me Ro, the h is silent and present due to the 3 char limit. I’ve been a member of three garry’s mod oriented communities since 2014 and a longstanding staff member on the latter two of them. I’ve come to GFL seeking a new start in the last active community I could find, and am looking forward to getting to know all of you and developing new relationships. Most of my staff expierence revolves around TTT, Flood, and JB so I’m more likely to take on a role of a very active and contributing member rather than staff again, but we will see. 

My SteamID is https://steamcommunity.com/id/_wolfgang so feel free to add me I’ll be sure to hop on the servers more often throughout the weekdays.

Just like a candle,

Ro

35 minutes ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

Member Activity - Introductions, resignations/goodbyes, and activity updates. (Might not have seen it because you're not a member, idk)

I might sound like a PR person in saying this, but why not apply for Member?

Welcome - Hope to see you around TTT. :)

Whoops guess I didn’t look hard enough. I just applied for membership and if there are any forum moderators who’d like to move this thread into the correct forum that’d be awesome.

Welcome to the community!  

Should you need anything, feel free to reach out.  If I can't solve the issue, i'll find someone who can.

Enjoy your time here!

--Nap

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Hey man, welcome to the community. So glad to see you've been into gmod communities as long as I have.

I used to be staff on our old JB server.

Nice to meet you, hope to see you in game.

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

If you ever need anything feel free to hmu anytime.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements