g0dman_

Falsely banned (g0dman)

Hello everyone/ staff, I got banned this morning for low karma which surprised me because i did not rdm while I was on the server or had any intentions in doing so. I was going to donate but I am banned and will not be able to play on the server.  My previous bans on the server were in 2016- 17 and when I checked my bans it didn't say I was banned nor say what day I was banned. I would like to know if this is a glitch or any sort of malfunction. PLease respond because this really hit me out of nowhere.

Thank you

Posted  Edited by g0dman_
7 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

follow this format 

g

Motor, my name isn't on that website. Again, I think it was a glitch because it doesn't show a recent ban, I said this already. Please, please help me figure this out. This is really frustrating.

Edited by g0dman_

Post a pic of what happens when you try to join one of our servers

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Post a pic of what happens when you try to join one of our servers

image.thumb.png.ed15dde4dd3f1d83b5f50dab55c3a767.pngThis is what it looks like. I did not rdm I don't understand..

Edited by g0dman_

This doesn’t entirly  mean you rdmed

Consol, as a punishment will lower karma when dealing damage to your own Team Mates, like if an inno killed an inno, detective killed an inno, traitor kills a traitor, or even damaging them can lower karma,

As it can mean you were rdming, some cases like following false koses and killing rdmers can result in karma lowering.

Karma ban is at 650. It’s important to pay attention to karma when an admin is not online

Posted  Edited by JadedJade

So, We have 2 Accounts with the Same IP on Sourcebans, you were banned back in 2017 on two accounts

If you don't recall the Second account being Banned or using it in the First place, I'll look into getting you Unbanned considering these were Such a long time Ago, And the Permaban being done by an Admin/Division Leader that no longer has Such power.

If you remember Anything that may have Happened, Let me know, It'll help you out.

Edited by JadedJade

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

17 minutes ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

This doesn’t entirly  mean you rdmed

Consol, as a punishment will lower karma when dealing damage to your own Team Mates, like if an inno killed an inno, detective killed an inno, traitor kills a traitor, or even damaging them can lower karma,

As it can mean you were rdming, some cases like following false koses and killing rdmers can result in karma lowering.

Karma ban is at 650. It’s important to pay attention to karma when an admin is not online

Yes, Ik what and how you lose karma but my karma was not low, it was 1060 or more, but thank you.

3 minutes ago, JadedJade said:

So, We have 2 Accounts with the Same IP on Sourcebans, you were banned back in 2017 on two accounts

If you don't recall the Second account being Banned or using it in the First place, I'll look into getting you Unbanned considering these were Such a long time Ago, And the Permaban being done by an Admin/Division Leader that no longer has Such power.

If you remember Anything that may have Happened, Let me know, It'll help you out.

They aren't seperate accounts, that was the same account but with different names.

However, my friend seen me on the server this morning so he joined and he was just rdming and when I go to the source bans it say he was banned for his karma being to low and on the blocked section it says my name 18 times. 

This is the link: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&page=2

His name: EZbandi

His steamID: 

STEAM_0:0:72875111

The only time you'd ever share a ban with Someone is if you're Sharing Steam Games

Which case, If you aren't infact sharing steam games with them, I don't know what else to say other than: You still have a ban Under your Same IP from a year ago

Would you care to Explain what thats about?

1 minute ago, JadedJade said:

The only time you'd ever share a ban with Someone is if you're Sharing Steam Games

Which case, If you aren't infact sharing steam games with them, I don't know what else to say other than: You still have a ban Under your Same IP from a year ago

Yes gladly, I came on the server a YEAR ago with friends and we were just screwing around. Can't remember anything else.

2 minutes ago, JadedJade said:

So i'm gonna stay permanently banned for something I didn't do. k

Just now, MilkMan said:

Do you at all remember family sharing with anyone you may know? 

No, I do not. Like I don't understand, I didn't rdm or kill anyone to get banned for my karma being to low. I got banned this morning because my friend EZbandi was playing with me on the server and he was rdming. How do I get banned for his actions.

Don’t assume things it’s getting annoying. Just listen and answer our questions so we can help you out as soon as possible. 

If your karma was low no matter if it was you on your main (you will be banned on that) or on your alt you will be banned on both accounts. So we have to figure that part out and if not it’s an IP ban possibly. More than likely a karma ban and you may be banned by an admin too

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

1 minute ago, MilkMan said:

Don’t assume things it’s getting annoying. Just listen and answer our questions so we can help you out as soon as possible. 

If your karma was low no matter if it was you on your main (you will be banned on that) or on your alt you will be banned on both accounts. So we have to figure that part out and if not it’s an IP ban possibly. More than likely a karma ban and you may be banned by an admin too

Forget it, thank you everyone for your advice/ attempts to trying to help me, but i'm done. I put in like 20 hrs in 2 days for nothing.

4 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

And MILK MAN you said it's getting annoying, I have been on this website since the morning waiting for someone to figure out what happened and you com here and msg me for like 10 min and you are suddenly annoyed right? 

I've been on this website for the whole fucking day and you say you're annoyed, Please.

Relax it out, G0dman_,, " So i'm gonna stay permanently banned for something I didn't do. k " I never said that, Nor should you assume such.

If you're going to be Passive Aggressive about it, you're going to stay banned, End of discussion.

If you wanna take a second and Relax it out, we can Came back in a bit and talk it out.

You have a Karma ban, that we have the ability to Undo, you have a Possible IP ban that we're trying to Figure out (Literally asked the manager about this), And Upon that IP ban, an account Related to Your IP that is P-banned.

I understand you've been here all day, I understand that i've been here for less than 3 hours, But i have the best of Intentions if you're willing to take a Breather, and Work with us instead of get Aggro about it.

4 minutes ago, JadedJade said:

Relax it out, G0dman_,, " So i'm gonna stay permanently banned for something I didn't do. k " I never said that, Nor should you assume such.

If you're going to be Passive Aggressive about it, you're going to stay banned, End of discussion.

If you wanna take a second and Relax it out, we can Came back in a bit and talk it out.

You have a Karma ban, that we have the ability to Undo, you have a Possible IP ban that we're trying to Figure out (Literally asked the manager about this), And Upon that IP ban, an account Related to Your IP that is P-banned.

I understand you've been here all day, I understand that i've been here for less than 3 hours, But i have the best of Intentions if you're willing to take a Breather, and Work with us instead of get Aggro about it.

No, it's fine. There is nothing you can do anymore, my reputation after this is gonna be ruined. I was planning on applying for staff in a few months, forget it. Thank you though.

Edited by g0dman_

3 minutes ago, g0dman_ said:

No, it's fine. There is nothing you can do anymore, my reputation after this is gonna be ruined. I was planning on applying for staff in a few months, forget it. Thank you though.

Your Reputation isn't really ruined, We've had people Banned before Make it to Admin (Hell, i've been Karma-banned a few times myself, WHILE i had admin Rank)

You're fine if you just, Wait out a second and work with me ^ ^