Acid

I was falsely banned

Name: yung slimmy j

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79692781 

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: Because it wasn't ghosting because I saw Michal Jackson kill TheSadBandit but right after he told me he saw TheSadBandit kill someone before that happened.

11 minutes ago, Acid said:

Why you should be unbanned: Because it wasn't ghosting because I saw Michal Jackson kill TheSadBandit but right after he told me he saw TheSadBandit kill someone before that happened.

I didn't hear you or Michal talk, high chance of using a third-party application.

Posted  Edited by Acid

Actually he did use chat and there were 2 other kids talking so there's a high chance you didn't hear him.

Edited by Acid

20 minutes ago, Acid said:

Believable story, until the point of none of you 2 IDed my body, Jonaturnt came down and IDed it. It was an Inno body, and had 0 "kills" in the body. No one heard you in chat, and there was 1 person on mic throughout the 30 seconds before I died, so I didn't hear you, and I didn't read it on chat either.

Appeal denied, see you in 1 week.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member