Long Live Traize Kushrenad

Muted 2 years ago, looking to get unmuted

Posted  Edited by Long Live Traize Kushrenad
Your In-Game Name: Using Xbox 360 Controller

Your Steam ID: steamID STEAM_0:0:15592540 

Mute Reason and Length:     I got muted for lyrics which involved the N word and length must have been perm. 

Admin That Muted You: Can't remember, been 2 years.

Appeal Reason: I was denied because of my actions on the GFL discord. I FULLY understand lots of things are allowed on discord that are not allowed on the server and I am able to distinguish them. I've seen some pretty extreme content on discord from others with no server repercussions so I believe an unmute is warranted for me. 

I'm also looking to get into mapping and have learned a ton with Luff and everyone so far so i'm ready to get back into the GFL community!

Thanks

Edited by Long Live Traize Kushrenad

Rules on discord are different as compared to server rules. Server repercussions are not handed out for infringement of a separate rule set.

Just now, bb_IU said:

Rules on discord are different as compared to server rules. Server repercussions are not handed out for infringement of a separate rule set.

On my first appeal, I was denied and given this reason 

"Interacting with you on our Discord further proved our worries ... "  so that's why I'm kind of confused. ALSO, I had to wait a month for a ruling to be given. It turns out the admins were watching me on the discord to determine whether or not I should be unmuted or not, explicitly going against what you just said :/ 

Thanks!

I've seen some pretty extreme content on discord from others with no server repercussions so I believe an unmute is warranted for me. 

You were punished for an infringement of server rules, so the behaviors of other users on discord who are not punished on the server is irrelevant to your case. For your case the only way for admins to get an idea of you is through how you present yourself on the discord and generally interact with the community on the discord. So although the rule sets are different, if you wish to have your punishment removed, you have no other choice than to show that you deserve to have the punishment removed by your behavior on the discord.

1 hour ago, bb_IU said:

You were punished for an infringement of server rules, so the behaviors of other users on discord who are not punished on the server is irrelevant to your case. For your case the only way for admins to get an idea of you is through how you present yourself on the discord and generally interact with the community on the discord. So although the rule sets are different, if you wish to have your punishment removed, you have no other choice than to show that you deserve to have the punishment removed by your behavior on the discord.

So new repercussions are not handed out since they're 2 different rule sets but a vague timeline on old penalties (is it only perm mutes? What about 2 week mutes or 2 day mutes? etc) creates a rule set intersection?

I've stated in the discord I FULLY UNDERSTAND the rule sets are different and my behavior would match that difference. 

Denied

You lied to my face after the first appeal I denied.

What makes you think I would even put an ounce of trust in you?

Below is the private conversation that I received one day after I denied your appeal.

923894816cf2c994616509a8b3150ac9.png

31985463f41f6858a02340f682ea0515.png

2cb42cdcbecb7927762b8bc20fd00e4a.png

24de5116b06146eddabf2d476b7c8c41.png

The Screenshots which were used in the above PM

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 3.58.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 3.57.56 PM.png

And here is your alt Discord account (kingninja#4741) that is also active on the CSGO ZE Discord

d2e9d313550b6c7806635235e11e096e.png

:shrug:

:locked: