TotalOverdose

He chat get ban perm me

Posted  Edited by TotalOverdose

i doesn't work for chat type "hi" on server zm

his steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031959096/

he said "not allow by suicide", i said "omg! just stop cunt" after get ban perm me

he trolled get me (spam) " =================================  ƪ(ツ)ノ                           Nice Try!                 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) --------- You're gagged and cannot speak. -------- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻       YOU MAD?       ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ================================="

i don't understand him

Edited by TotalOverdose

Posted  Edited by A_Sad_Cat - Edit Reason: spelling mistake

his english is pretty bad, hes saying that the admin in the link perma gagged him and it cant be removed for some reason, when i was admin i tried to ungag him but it didnt work

Edited by A_Sad_Cat
spelling mistake

197353569_tenor(3).gif.065580a7da8c5c557fa339bee9135437.gif

I accidentally gagged him permanent instead of 10 minutes. ( !gag 0 instead !gag 10). I removed it immediatly. But this was like 2 days ago !

He was abusing spec mode (suicide) to not lose very rare ranking points and I told him to stop. But he just insults me.

Very english nice have you!

Posted  Edited by TotalOverdose
9 minutes ago, Seemann said:
9 minutes ago, Seemann said:

I accidentally gagged him permanent instead of 10 minutes. ( !gag 0 instead !gag 10). I removed it immediatly. But this was like 2 days ago !

He was abusing spec mode (suicide) to not lose very rare ranking points and I told him to stop. But he just insults me.

why u hate me? before u shot the machine vending in zm_lila_panic_beach_zn7 after i was abusing spec mode (anti-seemann).

i'm sorry for my bad speak english

Edited by TotalOverdose

Did you not listen to anything I told you in the shoutbox? It's pretty clear you did not. You would have had this solved ages ago if you had have listened. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

14 hours ago, Seemann said:

^this he said he ungagged him right away, if you are still gagged send @SwegBuster a PM so he could ungag you.

please guys, don't come on here saying someone has bad "english", not many people from zombie mod EU do speak good english he did try.

as I said if you still gagged send the manager/Division Leader a forum PM @SwegBuster or even @Dano :locked:

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help