Party

CS:GO Deathmatch

Deathmatch ffa  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Deathmatch ffa

Posted  Edited by Party

Me @ChaseAlfredo @Mad_Father Were thinking instead of having Casual Competetive i think we should have  a FFA Deathmatch.  We think this would get more recognision its a game people rather play instead of casual comp because people would just play casual or comp.  Our casual comp is extremely dead i would love to play on it but i rather have pople and deathmatch ffa instead.  People Dont play casual comp. so overall i think we should have deathmatch ffa.

Edited by Party

Mad Father here, I would suggest a "FFA DM DUST2 24/7 AK/M4 ONLY" as a replacement to one of our borderline dead CS:GO servers, the reason this idea was brought up is that we all know that GFL is very famous across multiple source games, and I have noticed that no one has ever taken the deathmatch servers seriously, not to mention we barely have any CS:GO players on our CS:GO server, so I suggest we open up a Free For All DeathMatch de_dust2 24/7 rifles only server as a replacement of one of the dying severs.

Plus, who doesn't like de_dust2 or a warm-up-before-match-making server?

Maybe also make one for awp only.

PLACE HOLDER

Deathmatch is also pretty popular as of CSGO servers so this would also bring more people to the GFL community. Mad, Party, and I can get admin duties covered. So all we will need is some plugins. Also casual is definately dead no one is ever on. This FFA deathmatch would be a good use of a server that GFL pays for. Please let us know what u think of our idea. Thank you for reading and have a great day :)

I've considered of changing Casual Competitive to FFA DM 24/7 Dust 2 - I am manager of that server. But since @Dano is away, I can't make any progress to let him know what gamemode I will be switching. Also, I have another server from TF2 division to manage, this is gonna be a bit tough for me to manage 2 servers at once while co-manager is away for a bit because of work, however, I can make this happen.

76561198043643390.png

50 minutes ago, Benroyjam said:

I've considered of changing Casual Competitive to FFA DM 24/7 Dust 2 - I am manager of that server. But since @Dano is away, I can't make any progress to let him know what gamemode I will be switching. Also, I have another server from TF2 division to manage, this is gonna be a bit tough for me to manage 2 servers at once while co-manager is away for a bit because of work, however, I can make this happen.

OMG that's a good news, so it will most likely to be converted into FFA DM 24/7 Dust 2?

PLACE HOLDER

2 minutes ago, Mad_Father said:

OMG that's a good news, so it will most likely to be converted into FFA DM 24/7 Dust 2?

Yes, but I have to talk to Dano first before doing this. I'm changing the gamemode for what the players want.

76561198043643390.png

1 minute ago, Party said:

i would like to apply to admin then :D

Same goes for me because I should be able to be active and stay a while if I were to get ready for matchmaking or just get better in general.

PLACE HOLDER

Just now, Mad_Father said:

Same goes for me because I should be able to be active and stay a while if I were to get ready for matchmaking or just get better in general.

also we did come up with it. so it would be a good idea.

2 minutes ago, Party said:

i would like to apply to admin then :D @Benroyjam @Dano

Just now, Mad_Father said:

You'd have to wait first. I'm in middle of setting it up at the moment, and then I'll go test it. 

Add me for more details about the process of the server. Profile can be found on my sigs.

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Bae

@Party Sorry to be rude and all, but you recently got admin on one server. And each server has different requirements to be met. So it's not a definite win-win ratio of gaining admin. You're probably just joking, but it's better to focus on what you have first until you are able to manage the time to go on another server.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

5 hours ago, Benroyjam said:

You'd have to wait first. I'm in middle of setting it up at the moment, and then I'll go test it. 

Add me for more details about the process of the server. Profile can be found on my sigs.

Thanks @Benroyjam for setting it all up. Also if we are in need of some staff I could be admin on there. Thanks again for listening to @Mad_Father, @Party, and my idea. And then making it happen. :)

10 hours ago, Bae said:

@Party Sorry to be rude and all, but you recently got admin on one server. And each server has different requirements to be met. So it's not a definite win-win ratio of gaining admin. You're probably just joking, but it's better to focus on what you have first until you are able to manage the time to go on another server.

I dont think you actually know how much im on i have way more then enough time to be on both servers.  But this is your opinion