CNe7532294

GoM Hurricane?

Hurricane Earl incoming for Mexico/the Gulf states?

rbtop-animated.gif

vis-animated.gif

avn_lalo-animated.gif

two_atl_2d0.png

Stay tuned. Inb4 gas has an excuse to go back up again. $100 per fill up here we go :lenny:

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

I should also mention that the waters south of cuba are extra spicey. Will feed this beast in the coming days.

2016212at.jpg

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Oh dear satan.

although I don't live over there, but it's been raining for the past few days non-stop. despite I see texas... right there...

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Steering map based on the now of the hour.

wg8dlm1.GIF

Keep in mind this map and the storm may change. Making this map outdated and useless by the time it heads to the Yucatan.

Intensity:

Currently has the storm going to Mexico only or even hitting Belize (doubtful of a Belize hit though). If stronger (which is highly likely) the storm will go more poleward (more north). Any land interaction will weaken the storm. It has Haiti, Jamaica, Cuba, and/or the 1st part of Mexico (Yucatan) to go thru.

Steering currents:

Currently there is a ridge of high pressure situated over the Deep South. Should this move left it'll be Mexico only. Should a trough of low pressure come from the West coast (these to occur periodically and are responsible for cold fronts), it may nudge the high to the right or weaken the high resulting in a possible US hit.

Stay tuned.

THE GREATEST TROLL in the history of weather science.

recon_AF300-01DDA-INVEST.png

USAF TEAL 71 arrives near Jamaica then is forced to return to base before any tests and data gathering is done. Cause is mechanical failure. SON OF A djsjsoajjds :lenny: look forward to the 11pm EDT advisory instead of now. :lenny:

UPDATE: TEAL 73 aka AF303 failed today as well! At least we have Miss Piggy (P-3 HH aircraft). Also the storm is/was heavily disorganized due to wind shear. Center reformed near 16N 83W. Therefore a Belize strike has been put back into the equation. 

Not to worry no gas prices will rise despite the news saying otherwise. Now the next system in the central atlantic is worth noting. Models want to take that in the same place as Earl's genesis was. :lenny: