jewbusdubus

Hepatitis C++ Ban Appeal

Name: Hepatitis C++

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87259279

Banned by: Franchize #HotDogLivesMatter

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I killed the player Pulsegenorator because I thought he killed someone in front of the tester, and yes, it was RDM as the times of death didn't match up, and I killed him for no reason. However, I wasn't ghosting, and the person who was killed denied that I saw him die, as you could see in chat logs, and I have no connections to him on Steam or any other medium. I did randomly kill a traitor with no proof, and yes, I do deserve a slay. But not only was I banned for ghosting with someone I have never talked to before, and there is no way that we could have teamed up, but the victim; Bob the Killer Crab I think it was, was basically banned for doing nothing. I thought I saw someone kill him, turns out I didn't, and when I was writing my response to my report, I hadn't checked the kill timers, so I was still under the impression that Pulsegenorator killed someone.

Even if you don't believe me, unban my ghosting "partner", as he did nothing at all to deserve the ban. I know it's impossible to prove that I didn't ghost, other than the fact that we aren't Steam friends, but I hope that this misunderstanding can get cleared up, and I will gladly take my slay for RDM when I return. If there is some way that I can prove I wasn't ghosting that works for you guys, let me know, because with utmost honesty, I wasn't, but my words are all I have.

https://gyazo.com/78e886f461b0837f567597a7b922c47b

Appeal denied. In the server you were so adament that you saw Bob get stabbed. You literally argued with pulse about it for a few minutes and told him "Don't whine when you get caught. I watched the death scene multiple times to double check no one else called a KOS but and no one saw it but apparently you did though a tree and through the hillside of tester. 

I'm not buying it sorry.