FzFuRy

How to kill boss

So first i'll start with the problem. I lately playing on PSE from time to time and one thing i noticed is that these guys melt bosses 3-4 times quicker then we do on gfl. So there 2 options: either the players are not shooting or they don't know where to shoot.

So how can we slove this. When i play mapea i see people with supporter have tracer bullets. Some might think this is retarded and it kinda is. But one thing it does is, it helps to show the new players where exactly they need to shoot. Still though adding tracer bullets for vip or donator is not a good way to go about it. One thing we can maybe do and this brings me to my final point.

If it's possible maybe adjust the leader plug-in so the leader can turn on tracer bullets in the leader menu. I think this would help the new players to see where they need to shoot exactly. So yeah tell me what u guys think about this idea 😄

This idea was stolen from little ape @Fridthiof. He's little bit shy aswell.

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris

waaaaaaaa admin, all these new non-prime players don't know how to shoot the boss or play zombies why can't they have 300iq like me and have played zombies for 10 years, please give the leader obnoxious tracer bullets that won't do anything because i'm too lazy to lead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

round 2 mother f#!k%r

PSE has more nades and players can rebuy more guns due to blood money

Edited by Ninja Chris

11 minutes ago, Ninja Chris said:

waaaaaaaa admin, all these new non-prime players don't know how to shoot the boss or play zombies why can't they have 300iq like me and have played zombies for 10 years, please give the leader obnoxious tracer bullets that won't do anything because i'm too lazy to lead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

round 2 mother f#!k%r

lmfao how old are you, you act like a 13 year old kid

Chill Water Fall.gif

I like the idea, but he tracer bullet thing might be a bad idea because of the fps drops it creates.  What could be a good compromise is if there was a plugin or something that would "highlight" or put a "shoot at me" signal above the boss' head so people know what to shoot.

As for the monkey-clown on the 2nd post, that chump never plays on the server and lives vicariously through his e-persona he created on this forum. If that doesn't give you an idea on the "character" that bellend is, just read his forum post historic.

3 minutes ago, Saint-Tab said:

I like the idea, but he tracer bullet thing might be a bad idea because of the fps drops it creates.  What could be a good compromise is if there was a plugin or something that would "highlight" or put a "shoot at me" signal above the boss' head so people know what to shoot.

As for the monkey-clown on the 2nd post, that chump never plays on the server and lives vicariously through his e-persona he created on this forum. If that doesn't give you an idea on the "character" that bellend is, just read his forum post historic.

Yeah i was also thinking about that. But i think only one person with tracer bullets might not be a problem. And with the leader plugin you can turn it off and on so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I guess this is a question for the admins if it would cause lag or not.

4 minutes ago, Saint-Tab said:

This little ape never bothered me. If u want your opinion to matter, get good at the game first. Making delusional statements with no base smh

2 hours ago, Ninja Chris said:

round 2 mother f#!k%r

1. I play ze for 1.5 years

2. U can rebuy more negev's on GFL then on PSE

3. 80% of PSE players use SMG's

4. Nades don't work on every boss

5. I didn't state anything about non-prime players

6. If you would play ze, you would know this and you wouldn't have to make a fool of yourself here

7. You got rekt by Saint

8. Stop making this like a battle since the fucks that people give about your opinion are non-existant

9. Don't even reply anymore so the people who trying to help this server improve can properly discuss this topic

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris
2 hours ago, kato said:

again... yikes

again... yikes

42 minutes ago, FzFuRy said:

1. I play ze for 1.5 years

2. U can rebuy more negev's on GFL then on PSE

3. 80% of PSE players use SMG's

5. I didn't state anything about non-prime players

6. If you would play ze, you would know this and you wouldn't have to make a fool of yourself here

7. You got rekt by Saint

8. Stop making this like a battle since the fucks that people give about your opinion are non-existant

9. Don't even reply anymore so the people who trying to help this server improve can properly discuss this topic

1. non-primes play ze for 0 years

2. non-primes don't have the knowledge of rebuying weapons, also using negevs against most bosses is stupid and the reason why so many new players die

3. 80% of GFL players use negevs because slow noobs like you tell them to buy negevs since "it does the most damage" and they end up dying due to being so slow

4. Guns don't work on every boss either

5. Your post was in relation to new players, with the majority of them being non-primes

6. If you would read your mom's dairy, you would know I've been playing zombies since 2011

7. You suck Saint's mom

8. 1v1 me in a rap battle and learn how to kiss my lips before having a tantrum

9. The irony ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Ninja Chris

4 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

So first i'll start with the problem. I lately playing on PSE from time to time and one thing i noticed is that these guys melt bosses 3-4 times quicker then we do on gfl. So there 2 options: either the players are not shooting or they don't know where to shoot.

So how can we slove this. When i play mapea i see people with supporter have tracer bullets. Some might think this is retarded and it kinda is. But one thing it does is, it helps to show the new players where exactly they need to shoot. Still though adding tracer bullets for vip or donator is not a good way to go about it. One thing we can maybe do and this brings me to my final point.

If it's possible maybe adjust the leader plug-in so the leader can turn on tracer bullets in the leader menu. I think this would help the new players to see where they need to shoot exactly. So yeah tell me what u guys think about this idea 😄

This idea was stolen from little ape @Fridthiof. He's little bit shy aswell.

I think its mostly players that dont actually shoot, alot of players just knife out during boss fights either because they are scared or just dont care enough to shoot. Cause tbh most bosses are self explanatory on what/where you need to shoot.

Chill Water Fall.gif

1 hour ago, Ninja Chris said:

1. non-primes play ze for 0 years

2. non-primes don't have the knowledge of rebuying weapons, also using negevs against most bosses is stupid and the reason why so many new players die

3. 80% of GFL players use negevs because slow noobs like you tell them to buy negevs since "it does the most damage" and they end up dying due to being so slow

4. Guns don't work on every boss either

5. Your post was in relation to new players, with the majority of them being non-primes

6. If you would read your mom's dairy, you would know I've been playing zombies since 2011

7. You suck Saint's mom

8. 1v1 me in a rap battle and learn how to kiss my lips before having a tantrum

9. The irony ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited 1 hour ago by Ninja Chris

So you actually don't have any idea on how ze is right now. Well feelsbadman. All i can say

And you roasted yourself for the most part so you already did my job thanks bro 

22 minutes ago, FzFuRy said:

So you actually don't have any idea on how ze is right now. Well feelsbadman. All i can say

And you roasted yourself for the most part so you already did my job thanks bro 

So you actually don't have any idea on how ze is right now. Well feelsbadman.

All i can say And you roasted yourself for the most part so you already did my job thanks bro

Posted  Edited by Malal
3 hours ago, Saint-Tab said:

retard historic is a word meant to refer to someone or something important/relevant/significant to history, the word you are looking for is history, stop throwing in random buzzwords like bellend like a pseudo-intellectual

3 hours ago, FzFuRy said:

get good at the game first

youre the shitter who has to blame non prime players because you cant kill the boss

very few bosses dont take extra damage from greandes

if you played ZE youd know negev is pointless against certain bosses

Edited by Malal