AverageDrink

What has Average been up to?

So hello folks, no introduction is needed on the title. This is fairly explanatory, as of late many of you may think I've gone completely inactive which you'd be partly correct on. As of now and most of the past weeks I have been focusing on other ventures than gfl but it still lingered in the back of my head for obvious reasons. I've lately gone and become more isolated and indifferent to this community as a whole which is partly to blame for my "absence" of talk in discords, posts, and announcements on much of anything. Everyone I've met on this community that I've ever interacted with or known me as a person has mostly been of breach. This is no mystery, many of you I've either relegated to the back of my mind or absent in my train of thought. I stopped bothering to join the ts long ago and decided to just stick to pm's as I felt our ts was becoming stale for my liking so I just up and stopped. Every idea I've ever come up every promotion of power, every conversation about this community was how to better it or change it. But speaking on change and actually affecting the miles of red tape that is this community is a whole different matter. On that aspect alone I feel I have disappointed many who've believed in me. Even if I made a positive change in this community I have and never will be satisfied with anything I do here by my very nature. So this slowly took a toll over my optimism for this community and how I could affect it. After much time and thought I've decided to throw my hat in the ring once more to see if anything can be done about any issue that is something related to my abilities. My first and only plan is to in short fix everything slow or nagging about the dev team and streamline the process as a whole before I eventually fizzle out and pursue other ventures. This post is not a power grab, a shift in opinion, a way to make you feel any different about me or my actions. I know when I have done wrong and my core ideas are always centered around how not to be anything more than someone who makes an honest attempt at trying. this post is simply my activities as of late and my mission statement for the near future. I bid you all a happy night or day as of your time of reading this post. 

you gotta do irl shit before you can come on and have fun online. if you need someone to just listen to you then let me know.

You've been a bad boi, you need a whippin

jk

have fun in life bud, that's the reason i had resigned from media team leader, apart from not being able to give it my full time & the fact I would be working 12+ hours everyday for a month and a half, just didnt give enough time for me to lead a whole team

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member