SS PigeonShit

SS PigeonShit ban appeal

Name: SS PigeonShit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27673568

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: Karma Too Low

Why you should be unbanned: It was a massive RDM chain that I got caught up in. While I did rdm I believe 4 people, I can explain them all. First was someone who had been RDMing and had shot several people and thrown grenades, so I killed him. The 2nd was someone holding a harpoon they hadn't called out (they actually said they had a sword, not a harpoon, so I found that highly suspicious). The 3rd was for killing someone with the harpoon after they shot me for killing the guy who had "called" the harpoon out. The 4th was at the end of the game when it was me and 2 others left and they were each shooting and KOSing each other, so I picked one and shot. I picked wrong. I should also at that with the 4th RDM, I already assumed I would receive a karma ban after the first 3, so I was pretty trigger happy at that point knowing a ban was imminent.

There no was malice intent with any of these RDM's, it was just an 18-carat run of bad luck.

55E048AB-D177-4B64-A208-69CE3E249F61.thumb.jpeg.3994a5140bde2fef2835207accf81274.jpeg

Two things, you have a shit ton of karma bans and I believe you should serve this one BUT it also may be your last ban. I also want @loucop to respond to this since he banned you for RDMx2 and leave and that makes me think you were RDM’ing and not just loosing karma for honest mistakes.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

Well, when i joined the server there was 55 reports, then i saw 2 reports with ss pigeon being the reported player, no answers, i banned him for i was thinking he rdmx2 and left. the "victims" had a average reason to report him (e.g: why did you killed me), but if SSpigeonShit answered i would not have banned him, maybe.

@MilkMan

@SSPigeonShit

Damn you have a lot of karma bans (pff not really)

I mean taking into consideration the "there were 55 reports" quote from Lou, I'm just going to assume a lot of false kos'es and killing of innos who killed other innos, pure cancer as that's how it usually is when there is no admin on.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

I get when there's a lot of RDM'ing and he could've got karma banned before answering the reports is another possibility as well. But even so I believe your ban may reinstated higher or just denying this appeal as a whole.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

3 hours ago, loucop said:

Well, when i joined the server there was 55 reports, then i saw 2 reports with ss pigeon being the reported player, no answers, i banned him for i was thinking he rdmx2 and left. the "victims" had a average reason to report him (e.g: why did you killed me), but if SSpigeonShit answered i would not have banned him, maybe.

@MilkMan

@SSPigeonShit

I believe the non-answers were because I got karma banned, e.g. I couldn't answer

1 hour ago, TheSadBandit said:

Damn you have a lot of karma bans (pff not really)

If admins were on to take care of RDMer's, maybe that wouldn't be the case

27 minutes ago, MilkMan said:

he could've got karma banned before answering the reports

That is exactly what happened

Then shoot, what would you like to discuss? Almost all of them are karma bans for killing RDMer's. And before you say, "Then don't kill RDMer's", I have no choice if there are no admins on to do anything about it. I'm not just gonna sit there and keep getting rdm'ed and not enjoy the game at all.

And at this point, I really don't care about the ban itself, I care more about getting banned twice for the same thing. If you're going to ban me for RDM and leave @loucop at least do the due diligence to go back into the logs and see that I was karma banned before I could answer either report.

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch
1 minute ago, SSPigeonShit said:

And at this point, I really don't care about the ban itself, I care more about getting banned twice for the same thing. If you're going to ban me for RDM and leave @loucop at least do the due diligence to go back into the logs and see that I was karma banned before I could answer either report.

He realized the mistake he made with him banning you for Rdm n leave

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch