RivalRevival

Voter's Choice - Event Poll

Hello all, with our event management (always accepting applications!) being short staffed, I am making a poll to help our pals out. 

Our next major event is in your hands! 

We want to know what you guys want to play, so have this post as your poll. 

It won't be an actual poll, as there's many games people play here, 

SO:

Comment below what game, what kind of event it would be (game mode, etc), and why yours should be picked!

Thank you

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

30 minutes ago, King_Wailord said:

Karaoke event like there was supposed to be last Saturday

We want to try and diverse the events but if we cannot get feedback or a decent idea, that's probably what we'll have

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

Since you guys usually do it overwatch, why not give League of Legends another chance? I recall not many joined the last time it was hosted so you guys barely hosted it. But this time there will be, I believe. Although I ain't playing, but considering the group is going hella better than the last time group.

Or you could try doing an event for the new released servers / old dead servers on gfl. But it may or may not bring any people depending on the hype of the event.

Another would be Picionary(?) I forgot how it's spelled. You know that drawing game, that you guys usually host or was that a different community... Anyway that would be nice too.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

12 hours ago, Bae said:

Since you guys usually do it overwatch, why not give League of Legends another chance? I recall not many joined the last time it was hosted so you guys barely hosted it.

gfl never organized a league event

12 hours ago, Bae said:

Although I ain't playing, but considering the group is going hella better than the last time group.

no lol, but @Dralga is a league expert

12 hours ago, Bae said:

Or you could try doing an event for the new released servers / old dead servers on gfl. But it may or may not bring any people depending on the hype of the event.

big no

12 hours ago, Bae said:

Another would be Picionary(?) I forgot how it's spelled. You know that drawing game, that you guys usually host or was that a different community... Anyway that would be nice too.

yes and no, we do skribbl.

Achievements

Heres an actual suggestion: 

GFL Clan ricochet server 

In case you don't know ricochet is on sale for 50 cents rn and many people have it because its in the valve complete pack. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/60/Ricochet/

Even if we have an event for an hour it will be very fun. Recently its been revived by the youtuber warowl because the game has been dead for decades.

Achievements

12 hours ago, Syntax said:

gfl never organized a league event

no lol, but @Dralga is a league expert

big no

yes and no, we do skribbl.

Not trying to argue with you but...

• Actually we did run a league event before, probably you weren't in the community then. But this was way before event team was even a thing. 
  • i don't know why you're saying no to me. I'm just stating that I am not playing. Like I literally will not join the event if they create it but I also mentioned that they should give them another chance to let them try it out again.
  • Why is that a big no? We made many events, well CSGO Ze has always done events and they're doing perfectly well with it without having event team helping them.
  • That's the same thing. It's still based off of pictionary. O_O

That's all, I just wanted to correct you. And it's never a bad idea to help a server out.

@Knightjs 

Oh my that game looks so old but it does seem more of a event type of game to play. But I don't think making a server for GFL will work out. Probably using it as special event may work 😄

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Just now, Bae said:

Not trying to argue with you but...

• Actually we did run a league event before, probably you weren't in the community then. But this was way before event team was even a thing. 
  • i don't know why you're saying no to me. I'm just stating that I am not playing. Like I literally will not join the event if they create it but I also mentioned that they should give them another chance to let them try it out again.
  • Why is that a big no? We made many events, well CSGO Ze has always done events and they're doing perfectly well with it without having event team helping them.
  • That's the same thing. It's still based off of pictionary. O_O

That's all, I just wanted to correct you. And it's never a bad idea to help a server out.

@Knightjs 

Oh my that game looks so old but it does seem more of a event type of game to play. But I don't think making a server for GFL will work out. Probably using it as special event may work 😄

hey,

1. Meh, you should guide me to it (refer to it)
  2. If you're talking about the events team, it's worse than the initial one
  3. big no, because literally it's not the EMs job to do such events.
  4. I said yes and no

Overall, big no to most of your ideas. Though I also disagree with u on Knight's idea of making a ricochet server.
Thanks.

Achievements