Elvis

Hi there y'all!

Hi there y'all! I'm Elvis, and I am new to the forums, but pretty active on the servers. I play really late EST as that is when I get most of my free time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything, as I am a pretty open person. Nice to meet all you fine folk, and I hope y'all have a great evening!

10 hours ago, JerryHatTrick said:

Welcome.

Oh, and I love a challenge, so here you go - When they first invented the clock, how did they know what time it was to set it to?

Well, before the clock there was a sun dial, so I would only assume they took their knowledge of using that and put it into a standard clock.

6 hours ago, JackRabbit said:

Which servers do you play?

I would only assume you are meaning around GFL, and i mostly play on the Surf or BHop server on CSGO. I tried the Climb server but dont believe ill be heading back to it.

Posted  Edited by Bae

Hello Elvis,

I am Bae/Derpy/Oppa. It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay as much as you can. If you have any questions regarding anything of GFL or want to know other basics stuff, please ask away. If you haven't done so, please join Teamspeak 3: ts.gflclan.com! If you wish to become a donator: http://gflclan.com/donate please be in mind that the donate section has changed. 

Regards,

.... hah... you're funny, no regards.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements