NotRacist

Gagged in the past

Posted  Edited by Gabriel

Name:Pump

Steam ID:76561198310400972

Banned by:DonPatch

Ban reason:For being a 7 year old kid screaming in the mic

Why you should be unbanned:I was so dumb and so salty back then and would be sad when i got banned but me today realized that i should stop being a meanie and not to scream so i should be unbanned cause i feel the pain the admin have to deal with 2 people yelling to each other so im sorry and i changed my name to huntress main so don't get confused

•  
Edited by Gabriel

Posted  Edited by Guest - Edit Reason: yes

you're not banned, you're just gagged donpatch isn't admin anymore so i guess we'll leave it up to @JadedJade, @MooTheCow, or @MilkMan. also this is your steamID STEAM_0:0:175067622 based on past appeals you've submitted

Edited by Guest
yes

First of all, @MASTAH Please don't post in Appeals unless you have Relevant/On-topic Info regarding the Appeal.

Secondly, @MilkMan Really don't like Double pinging you, But you responded first, so i'll let you Finish it.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

2 hours ago, Gabriel said:

Is the last quote for me? @JadedJade

The one about Milkman? Yes it is, He's usually really busy though so i'll ask him over discord intead of tagging him.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

I happened to see this, and just because I'm on the server, I'll post a screenshot of your comms

You don't seem to be gagged (based on the SteamID motor provided):

1884974890_ScreenShot2019-03-16at8_56_08PM.png.c1e6276a410a2db5d1315b40426c7748.png

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by UnknownTimes

Kinda because if you were gaged if would be gone by now - My bad but i just thought it was kinda useless

Edited by UnknownTimes