ShoopDieDoo

Got permad

Posted  Edited by ShoopDieDoo

Name: TᴏʀT sups.gg

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:102232816

Banned by: @TheSadBandit

Ban reason: Advertising, warned 3 times to change name.

Why you should be unbanned:

I was playing under the name "TᴏʀT sups.gg" but the letters T were not in the english alphabet so I was kicked. I was confused because previously when I played under this I wasnt kicked because my name did have some english letters just not all of it was english, so I rejoined, for which I was kicked again.  I was confused so I changed the letter T in my name to the english alphabet so I wouldn't be kicked and I rejoined. Only to be perma banned for the reason " advertising, warned 3 times to change name" first off I didn't know why I was kicked so that was unfair he didn't inform me it was because of the advertising, secondly I've played under this name many times and i've seen many players with other servers in their names play but never get kicked or perma banned, so why was I?

Also, He didn't warn me for advertising, but for changing the name, which I did.

I used to play on the server few years ago, which makes me know that this isn't something you ban for.

Edited by ShoopDieDoo

Posted  Edited by Kubnair

You've already been unbanned I spoke to sad. But in order to rejoin and play his conditions are you'll have to change your name and remove the sups,gg.

I'm unaware if having different communities in your name is bannable or not so I'll allow an admin to comment on that.

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

1 minute ago, Kubnair said:

You've already been unbanned I spoke to sad. But in order to rejoin and play his conditions are you'll have to change your name and remove the sups,gg.

Why do I have to remove the sups.gg i dont think that was ever a rule? I didn't get warned or anything last few times I was on either

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
14 minutes ago, ShoopDieDoo said:

Why do I have to remove the sups.gg i dont think that was ever a rule? I didn't get warned or anything last few times I was on either

I don't know we'll let an admin comment on that. 

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

28 minutes ago, ShoopDieDoo said:

Having a different community's URL in your name counts as advertising. I've gone ahead and unbanned you, just remove the supps.gg from your name (if you type supps.gg in the search bar it takes you straight to SuperiorServers.co's forums site). Just keep in mind not to have any other community's URL in the future.

I went ahead and unbanned you, as Kub said above he DM'ed me, I gave you a second chance, next time please don't rejoin with it :)

Have fun!

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by RainGamma
17 minutes ago, TheSadBandit said:

Having a different community's URL in your name counts as advertising. I've gone ahead and unbanned you, just remove the supps.gg from your name (if you type supps.gg in the search bar it takes you straight to SuperiorServers.co's forums site). Just keep in mind not to have any other community's URL in the future.

I went ahead and unbanned you, as Kub said above he DM'ed me, I gave you a second chance, next time please don't rejoin with it :)

Have fun!

I couldn’t find supps.gg when typing it up https://gamersupps.gg/ I found this it’s an energy drink brand. I couldn’t find anything that took me to a server.

Edited by RainGamma

34 minutes ago, RainGamma said:

I couldn’t find supps.gg when typing it up https://gamersupps.gg/ I found this it’s an energy drink brand. I couldn’t find anything that took me to a server.

If you type on the url area it leads you to a diff community, nevertheless, this appeal has been closed. 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png