Jump to content
Roy

What Is GFL's Network?

Recommended Posts

Yay!!! Congrats! We doing big things! GFL is going to be the biggest community EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and best ;)


image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good job guys! GFL is going to be bigger and better. 


jitticus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work! Definitely something that puts us above other servers! This is great 


 

1869790287_thorgiphy.gif.a5585d3368c586a7d7f25bad5ff4bc7a.gif

 

Current: TTT Admin

                Public Relations

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are still looking for results from trace routes! Especially since we unannounced IX peers to fix our routing from our physical server to the Dallas PoP.

 

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job. Seems a fair amount of complexity underneath what could seem like "just another gaming community" - that complexity looks like it's bringing a lot of benefits from the posts I've read.

By the way, did you consider adding your AS to PeeringDB? I see a lot of them are on there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether a new thread was warranted for my small comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sierra5 said:

Yeah, I wasn't sure whether a new thread was warranted for my small comment.

Anyone has the ability to make a post.


Server Manager of Squad.

be2e3ce9254c6a1d33fee472ec4323a3.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2021 at 1:31 PM, Sierra5 said:

Nice job. Seems a fair amount of complexity underneath what could seem like "just another gaming community" - that complexity looks like it's bringing a lot of benefits from the posts I've read.

By the way, did you consider adding your AS to PeeringDB? I see a lot of them are on there.

I haven't looked into PeeringDB much, but have heard of it. I will check it out later and add our network's ASN to it!

 

Also, I believe it's fine posting a comment like yours on these type of posts regardless of age, especially since this thread is pinned and the only general thread in the networking forum. Like you said as well, it was a small comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any chance you remember where you leased your IP's from as thats an amazing price.


System Administrator by day, Gamer by night and Bouncer on the weekends 😛 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Smish said:

Any chance you remember where you leased your IP's from as thats an amazing price.

it's from: https://www.prager-it.com/services - hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...