Goneforever

Not so new to the forums

Posted  Edited by Scoobers

So I'm not exactly new around here it's just I feel that I haven't properly introduced myself.

So, hello all my name is Justin and I'm pretty active here on the forums and on the Gmod ZS server. I've got a few things I'd like to tell you all as my formal intro of myself. 

So so for a few facts I'm 6 foot 2 irl (yeah I know im a giant). It's not so great at times because it is such a pain to hit your head when getting out of a car or walking through a doorway. Next up, this is a bit personal but you might not believe me here, but I was born on Halloween 1998. That fact no one believes so I celebrate on 11/01 rather than 10/31.

So for this last thing i know I'm gonna regret this but I'll post a super old picture of myself. This from about 5 years ago back when I was 13. And when you see it don't ask about the hand, the photographer was really strict about how they wanted it. And if you can't tell I'm on the right. Now I'm almost half a foot taller and have much shorter hair.

So that's it about me and I'd like to say it's been great so far being a part of the new forums.

image.jpeg

Edited by Scoobers

image.jpeg

Posted  Edited by Scoobers
1 minute ago, MrsMeekles said:

Enough about you, lets think about the handsom man with fab hair on the left. I'd like to marry that man. 

He owns a company I believe is worth enough to sponsor students from around the us to goto DC for a week for a math competition. He's basically made of money.

Edited by Scoobers

image.jpeg