Staryu

HI THERE

Posted  Edited by MrsMeekles

HEY. I'm not so new to the fourms but have I ever said a hello? Well. Hello. Imma go now. Carry on with your pathetic adult lives. >~< Btw I hate shipping unless it's about @OHfficialX @Frisk. Oh wait. Let me describe a bit about myself. I'm Grace. :D I am currently 14 years of age. I am also part of a very cancerous server which is obviously where a cancerous person like me belongs! It's the GFL ZS Server. And it's literally dead. Don't try it out.  I honestly dislike my family for there r00d behaviors as I ever try to speak on any Mic. I'm also British. I have people die because of my voice which makes me a bit uncomfortable.. ;-; I moved to America when I was 4 years of age. So don't ask If I'm in London and shit. Well. Thats all. I also steal childrens cookies. Now bye. 

Edited by MrsMeekles

Welcome to the forums, please feel free to shitpost as many memes as you can participate in lively political debate

13087386_1007626856011245_2160996948811663244_n.jpg

In Poland, we have saying: "Why you problem make, when you no problem have that you don't want to make?"

13939543_505978282928105_867515813120049457_n.jpgpsaEVLB.gifDXRHSKT.gifsig.php?player_id=2122967&background=1