Razor-Wolf

What was the Weirdest Shit That has Ever Happened to you/you've Ever Seen on Garry's Mod?

Posted  Edited by Razor-Wolf

Considering how chaotic this game is and it's equally chaotic community, this was bound to come up at some point or another. I guess I'll go first. So once upon a Cinema Server, Doomguy (me) lost a chess match in a stupid way and started having an existential crisis that only consisted of saying "AAAAAA." He was starting to be witch-hunted by a bunch of supersized Evees and Vocaloids. Alas, he didn't make it and as a result he was forcibly raped and scarred for life. I can't make this shit up. These series of events ended up in this being the abominable offspring image:

Why.png

God is dead, and we killed him. :kappa:

Oh yeah and one time I became a spooky piano skeleton and flew off into the skies with my other skeleton comerades

Edited by Razor-Wolf

Hardly Trying
HLCTFTeamBM.png.82998b829b90358719772681c1bfc0d2.png76561197993693439.pngHLCTFTeamHECU.png.a61b91364d4f8bdebe7c5a1465ccbcd0.png

Steam

6 minutes ago, Cesar said:

Thankfully I havent seen anything weird yet.

Be glad in that case, ignorance is truly bliss. I, however, have seen  E V E R Y T H I N G .

Hardly Trying
HLCTFTeamBM.png.82998b829b90358719772681c1bfc0d2.png76561197993693439.pngHLCTFTeamHECU.png.a61b91364d4f8bdebe7c5a1465ccbcd0.png

Steam

I saw some guy with the meatspin gif as a spray, and everytime he sprayed it he would just make fapping noises. Not sure if he was actually fapping or just making the noises. It was quite strange.

People jacking off on their mic. Ik that its not probally real but it just burns my ears.