-_Fx_-

What's Your Favorite Tv Show?

Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Hannibal, Supernatural, Torchwood, Weeds, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, and Angel, to name a few :lenny: 

Director of Divisions and Physion Unturned Division Leader

amongus_AdobeExpress.gif

xQc on GFL Surf 7/16/22

Flash, Supernatural.Arrow,TWD, Mr.Robot, Outcast ,DC Legends of Tommorow,Bleach,Dragon Ball Super,Daredevil on netflix,  and many more  But a show that is a must see is Outcast its very graphic and mature rated so i dont recommend people under 18 to watch. its directed by Frank Darabont so you know its a good show and airs on Cinemax so no network downgrading to appease a wider audience!!!

• 1 month later...

FAVORITE SHOWS

Okay honest to god, I watch this kids show called "Steven Universe" and I really like it. A good plot begins in the 2-3rd season and their soundtracks are bomb (in my musican opinion). Personally I think it's a cartoon that brings back the right entertainment rather than what kids get today 

But what's your guy's favorite shows?

Other favorites

The Walking Dead

The Blacklist

Stranger Things

DareDevil

Posted  Edited by Dogger

If you want a good list of TV shows to watch, here are some of my favourites:

- Chuck (My ALL TIME favourite)

- Lie to Me

- Friends

- Dragonball Z Kai (I don't really enjoy anime but this is actually pretty dope) (It's shorter than regular DBZ)

- Brooklyn Nine-Nine

- White Collar

- Suits

These are all Netflix shows excluding DBZ Kai.

Upon looking at your favourite shows I think you'll really enjoy shows like Suits, White Collar, Lie to Me and Chuck.

Edited by Dogger

The Walking Dead and Stranger Things. I never really watch TV, lol, but when I do it's to watch those shows and sports.

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif