bAka

revive this shit already

trying to revive this bitch on just making a thread, you NA players, can you anytime soon join the server and make this shit great again? 

really want this server getting 64/64, every single day, just like the old days 

thanks bye 

I haven’t played it but it seems pretty cool.

Posted  Edited by willywilson

Many of the admins try whenever we are free, but it's hard to get the server up and going.  Last I tried for a while, on icecap, spacerace, and rooftop, and only managed to get 2 people other than myself (crobat and energizer g? sorry if I'm mixing up the name I've had a tough week), and all that time, then one person left and I figured screw it, not happening today. A lot of us are busy and can't do it everyday,  and often even when we try, many aren't joining. I know backy was on tonight trying to pop the server, and no one was joining too.This however should not be an excuse, and we should try more strats, but if you have any suggestions, myself and any other admins would LOVE to hear them. 

Edited by willywilson

On 4/4/2019 at 5:55 AM, willywilson said:

Many of the admins try whenever we are free, but it's hard to get the server up and going.  Last I tried for a while, on icecap, spacerace, and rooftop, and only managed to get 2 people other than myself (crobat and energizer g? sorry if I'm mixing up the name I've had a tough week), and all that time, then one person left and I figured screw it, not happening today. A lot of us are busy and can't do it everyday,  and often even when we try, many aren't joining. I know backy was on tonight trying to pop the server, and no one was joining too.This however should not be an excuse, and we should try more strats, but if you have any suggestions, myself and any other admins would LOVE to hear them. 

this game is over for NA people, that's the truth and we have to face it. but I really wanted this to be a thing again, day and night full server.. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can see why you're looking for the good ol'days like I used to remember, but the thing is most of the people are either moved to another game or just have Realife issues for example. Vanya is going to university and trying to manage the server is a hard task. Others have a family with their own child now. Imagine how old this community is. Now back to the server population issue. We're trying to perform atleast 1 event every week. But we're been thinking about to make also a mg event during the week, so everyone has their fun. and it shouldn't interfear with the main focus on ze.

Me and the boys standing right in front of your shit post. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello did we come to any conclusions about this thread? Let's go we still can make this server great again. We been doing weekly Events for about 1 year now, let's try to have more people playing on the server when it's not an actual event, what do you think guys

• 4 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 7:48 PM, bAka said:

Hello did we come to any conclusions about this thread? Let's go we still can make this server great again. We been doing weekly Events for about 1 year now, let's try to have more people playing on the server when it's not an actual event, what do you think guys

Bro, I know how you feel, when I came to this server in early 2018, it was the shit playing there. But it is pretty hard and many regulars have to commit a big amount of their time to try to revive a server. I'm talking in the name of many players who are part of the admin team.

I would enjoy a lot to revive this server, but there are multiple factors that you have to consider. If we could get a helping hand from UNLOZE to pop the server, would be much appreciated. But as it is, I would say is a pretty hard work to do.

Trust me, I did manage to revive a ZE server and make it run for 2 years until I gave up as the server manager on that community, and it was when I was still a kid, when it didn't took a lot of my time because elementary school doesn't take much of your time.