Foley

BHOP Download List

Hey guys,

I am having some problems downloading maps for some reason. Downloading from gamebanana helps most of the time but a map like bhop_easy_csgo won't work and won't let me in the server. Is there a link to download from the FTP server?

Thanks!

If you are getting the message, "Your version of the map does not match the server's" it can be resolved by going to your csgo maps folder and deleting the version of the map which differs from the server. You can then reconnect and the map will re-download it or download it from the fastdl link above, and you should be fine. 

Posted  Edited by Foley

@Elemental Yes sir. When I clear my bhop_easy_csgo download from the maps folder, I can't download the map when I try to enter the server. When I put the file from the fastdl link into my folder it says the map differs from the servers map. It's not a big deal! Just wanted to give a heads up.

Edited by Foley

Posted  Edited by Foley

@Cobra

bobop was another one. I tried doing all the steps as well. Like I said not a big deal. Also how come Legit bhop gives less points than easy scroll? My tier 4  legit wr was less than picklebanditos easy scroll wr. Just curious! Thanks for your help

Edited by Foley

Posted  Edited by ZNlercy

@Foley I believe that if your rank in legit scroll is higher than them or the timer is higher then pickle instead of less. Like rank 1 have more point than rank 2 have less point it like that. You need to get to a certain rank for that style or in another way get a good time with that style in that map and every style have different time and rank ( basically this apply to everymap)

Edited by ZNlercy