FoxedHusky

Admin Application

Name: William Kee
Steam ID: Fox-ed Husky
Play-time: Played on Hell gamers Jailbreak. Have around 100hours on Zombie Escape.

Why do you want to become an admin?:
Interesting an Innovative way as a Lead Guard, always make jokes around and make sure game is in order, have been in Zombie Escape for a long time sometimes leading the team. Really liked to improve the GFL clan community and kick away griefers, afk-ers, people who scream over their mics and insulting people. As an admin I would really love to keep things in order so everyone from GFL clan and also the Publics can enjoy the maximum while playing on GFL clan Jailbreak Server.
Why should we accept you?: 
As I'm a kind, active and a young players, I would gladly like to thank GFL clan for granting me the opportunity to discover and learn how GFL clan system works, I really liked GFL clan servers the moment I first joined the Zombies server and feel like maybe I could help out and one day I might be teaching newer ones as an admin. Playing video games is like my hobby, if video games given me a job, I would love to do it! :) 
Extra information: I would really liked to request as a temporary or trial admin, so the admins on the jailbreak server could train me to be a better one. I believe I could be a great admin if I have great guidance! And also I could make people laugh without a mic. Thank you for reading my application form Server Admins. 

An Apple A day,

Makes 7 Apple Per Week.

The server just launch not for long, I only had a few hours of play time. I'm currently living at Southeast Asia as the time zone will be GMT + 8. So most Americans admins or player would be asleep and I would be playing at the server, maybe I could work as a night shift for GFL Clan. @Aurelien I never seen you before but I played alot with Hacking,rcool, and also that indian admin. Will be more active from now as I submitted my admin application form. 

An Apple A day,

Makes 7 Apple Per Week.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @FoxedHusky

Thank you for applying for our Counter-Strike Global offensive Jailbreak server. Unfortunately, on this occasion your application has been denied. The staff and I thank you for your interest in our server but we feel as though you do not meet the criteria to become a jailbreak administrator. There are many categories you must improve in before reapplying. Here are some suggestion you may do to improve your chances of being appected

• Fill out player reports to help the community when admins are not present on the server
  • Help new players with the rules and how to play
  • Meet the whole staff and the servers regulars
  • Gain a reputation on the server and the forums
  • Stay active on the forums by contributing to threads without breaking the community guidelines
  • Be a respectful to the staff and all players.
  • Stay active in game and play more on the server.

The biggest reason why you were denied is activity. Admins look for 20-50 hours on the server which is fairly low compared to other GFL servers. You currently have only 5.2 hours under the name Fox-ed Husky. I am quite disappointed that you came on the server for a day and then applied for admin. This does not show any dedication whatsoever. I look for dedication and you have failed to show me have you have the level of commitment I was looking for.  

If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to message me on the forums or at my email [email protected]

Regards,

Hacking

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements