Leks

Admin Application by Leks

Name: Alex
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78074429
Play-time: I have played on the old GFL Jailbreak for a long time and now been playing on this one since It's release almost daily.
Why do you want to become an admin?: Mainly because I notice some lack of administrators when needed.
Why should we accept you?: I am mature and have a vast experience in adminstration. I know most commands and I am a fast learner. I have been with GFL for over a year now and I am used to how things work around here.
Extra information: I am from Portugal and the timezone allows me to be active when most administrators are not able to be. I believe I am highly qualified for this position and believe I will be a nice addition to the GFL Team. I can access the server at almost anytime. Usually visit it from 2pm to 5 am GMT+1 London time. I actively participate in being warden and I know the rules.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and considering. 

~Leks

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Aurelien

I am staying neutral, but leaning towards +1. Havent seen you so much on the server, but from what i have seen when playing with you, you are mature, fun to play with, interactive and knows the rules.

Edited by Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by HackingPotato

+1 Knows the rules, isn't a child (that's a plus), and is experienced in how to admin on csgo. Good luck on the application :D :lenny: 

Edited by HackingPotato

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

How unfortunate for you. 

Guy would make a good make a good addition to the team. 

Yes, I hope I can make a good make a good addition to the team.:lenny:

More OT: Thanks to everyone who has read through my application and give  his vote. I am looking forward for the opinion of the remaining staff members.

yeah.gif