Phantom678

What Kind of Power Would You Have?

I would choose to have God-like powers, where I can create anything, do anything, make anything, destroy anything, change/alter anything, slow time for example, reverse time, fast forward, teleport, become invincible automatically, morph into things, become someone, trade bodies with someone, become anything, destroy the moon as an example (Just an example lmao). And I'd make me and my girlfriend be together in real life, giving her my powers too, so we'd both have them.

6 hours ago, PickleBandiitz said:

I choose immortality aswell. Just so i could go around without ever worrying about death.

But what if you would still lose blood and feel pain? 

Well here comes my deep comment.  If I had a physical power, invisibility.  If I had a mental power, the ability to read others minds/soul in order to help those who don't want to say anything.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Be SUPER smart to be able to develop

1) Cure to all cancer

2) Create a pill that would trick your body into thinking its sleeping (to be more productive)

3) Create HL3

I may give you stage 7 cancer 

On 8/12/2016 at 1:43 AM, Batty said:

Shapeshifting, duh?

There are legit NO downsides to shapeshifting. Want your super power to be able to fly? Become a bird. Want to be fast? Become a cheetah. Want to be stronger? Become a buffer person, or just pick an animal.

Agreed.

There is literally no downside to shapeshifting. If I could have a super power I would choose this in a heartbeat. 

A superpower for me? Well, that's easy. I'd want the power to be capable of granting wishes. This way, I could grant my own wishes, and thus be capable of anything all due to a SINGLE superpower. I could grant myself immortality, super speed, flight, super strength, transformation capabilities, or anything else, really. I COULD EVEN CURE CANCER BECAUSE PEOPLE WISH FOR IT.

• 2 weeks later...