Staryu

GoodBye ZS <3

Posted  Edited by MrsMeekles

Oh fuck to the no. Imma stay on GFL because is my home. ⊙▽⊙ I bet some of u thought I couldn't literally last a day without the GFL. ヽ(^。^)ノ

Edited by MrsMeekles

1 minute ago, Wow said:

Still triggered about my lenny stolen

(     ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°    )(     ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°    )(     ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°    )

I swore you just joined recently and had a really popular Introduction Thread.  What went wrong?  I don't think you need to be bombarded with insults; maybe we can remedy the situation.

I mainly remember because you said you were from London and I plan to move there, and I also think I live near your area.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

I swore you just joined recently and had a really popular Introduction Thread.  What went wrong?  I don't think you need to be bombarded with insults; maybe we can remedy the situation.

I mainly remember because you said you were from London and I plan to move there, and I also think I live near your area.

Actually, I've been on the gfl for like. Idek 6 months?  But. It's getting so cancerous lately~

5 minutes ago, MrsMeekles said:

Actually, I've been on the gfl for like. Idek 6 months?  But. It's getting so cancerous lately~

I wouldn't see that as a reason to take a break from GFL, we have plenty of other servers. We're not limited to only ZS!

SURELY there has to be another server we have that fits your liking. Even just browsing the forums can be a great time passer, and a great way to get known within the community.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

8 minutes ago, Addy said:

I wouldn't see that as a reason to take a break from GFL, we have plenty of other servers. We're not limited to only ZS!

SURELY there has to be another server we have that fits your liking. Even just browsing the forums can be a great time passer, and a great way to get known within the community.

Do you even see the gfl zs server..? The server reached 50 people one night.. ;-; I oncr had the bust. A kleiner destroyed it. I was making a cade. A kleiner grabbed benches and put them all over the cade. I have reasons to leave

:C But other than that, I like servers like Murder and Deathrun and possibly JailBreak. But I don't know literally anyone there. And most of them are liek. 8 er something~

1 minute ago, MrsMeekles said:

Do you even see the gfl zs server..? The server reached 50 people one night.. ;-; I oncr had the bust. A kleiner destroyed it. I was making a cade. A kleiner grabbed benches and put them all over the cade. I have reasons to leave

I understand reasons to leave a singular server (Whether it be personal or just something that happened, it happens). I don't really see a point to leave the whole community is the point I'm trying to make.

1 minute ago, MrsMeekles said:

:C But other than that, I like servers like Murder and Deathrun and possibly JailBreak. But I don't know literally anyone there. And most of them are liek. 8 er something~

If you have CS:GO, I would recommend checking out either our Deathrun or Jailbreak server for it. I personally have no experience playing them, but I've heard nothing but good things, especially about jailbreak.

Anyways, in the end, it's your choice. If you choose to leave, hope you enjoy your stay and eventually come back

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Just now, Addy said:

I understand reasons to leave a singular server (Whether it be personal or just something that happened, it happens). I don't really see a point to leave the whole community is the point I'm trying to make.

If you have CS:GO, I would recommend checking out either our Deathrun or Jailbreak server for it. I personally have no experience playing them, but I've heard nothing but good things, especially about jailbreak.

Anyways, in the end, it's your choice. If you choose to leave, hope you enjoy your stay and eventually come back

I'm literally just taking a break from the server. Cx So~ I will come back and I'm not leaving the community. XD Just the server. Or is the server "considered" the community? Idek

18 minutes ago, MrsMeekles said:

I'm literally just taking a break from the server. Cx So~ I will come back and I'm not leaving the community. XD Just the server. Or is the server "considered" the community? Idek

Come on Jailbreak and fight me m8

I played Jailbreak once and it was fun, you should try our TTT server, it's not a cancer server and its fun(if an admin is online is fun) or you should play our CSS servers or our TF2 servers, I heard @Snoopy was adding a lot of stuff for members(or he already did)

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png