Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Not to make you paranoid or anything along those lines, but information is one of the more valuable assets.  I would definitely look around your house and see if all of your personal documents are still lying around and are untouched; it's just something to consider if nothing tangible was taken.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

Not to make you paranoid or anything along those lines, but information is one of the more valuable assets.  I would definitely look around your house and see if all of your personal documents are still lying around and are untouched; it's just something to consider if nothing tangible was taken.

... But yeah after he checks his gaming rig first.. cause priorities

Cringe

Oh god damn FreeZ, my house is never robbed.  But if it IS getting robbed atm, I would bring out a gun(Shotguns, since I LOVE shotguns) and shoot that would-be robber right in the head.  I would say "I did it for self defense".

19 hours ago, Deathhawk449 said:

Oh god damn FreeZ, my house is never robbed.  But if it IS getting robbed atm, I would bring out a gun(Shotguns, since I LOVE shotguns) and shoot that would-be robber right in the head.  I would say "I did it for self defense".

I'd prefer to shoot him in the leg then call the cops. A low-recoil handgun would be good for this situation for mobility, in my opinion.

harid_banner.thumb.png.a2c3417f65254627947ee30d83c3f2d1.png

I make Forza related pictures.

ec85f122-b2e6-47e5-8595-f3c0386a2fec.thumb.jpg.1bd32b01001e971abc6d7f9f437a4fac.jpgb5b694c4-4d0e-44ae-bc91-b3e45c189864.thumb.jpg.44385542bbc8cf92c15871c4539acbe3.jpg

ScreenShot_17-05-29_11-17-42-000.jpg

Knee cap the guy both caps he can't runaway otherwise. Less blood to clean up than buckshot to the torso... i think... i have no experience to say why.... shit the gigs up! *jumps behind a table and grabs a sawedoff m60*

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.