Ben

Will you press the button?

29 minutes ago, TheKingOfPyros said:

Since @Bouncing didnt made a question I will make one

You can have what ever you want, the more expensive it is the closest and loved person die(if you wish a mansion one of your uncles die, if you wish a meat one of you coworkers/classmate die)

What he said 

Achievements

On 6/23/2016 at 10:57 PM, OGMartin said:

You get $100,000,000 if you kill your grandparents, parents, siblings, pets and your best friend.

Yes.

Spoiler

Use money to comfort loss, reinforce decision by remembering the worst moments with them in a pessimistic and cynical state of mind. Then invest the money to make more out of it, settle with a spouse and start your own family, while keeping the questionable decision a secret behind lies, consider therapy to help yourself live with said decision, and possibly get yourself into a healthier state of mind. Make the decision seem better by improving the lives of many while still making profits off the money. Make the world a better place with their sacrifice, stop telling yourself how bad they were and justify your decision as without them dying you wouldn't have improved the world like you did. Be happy and tell your children and grandchildren how nice they were, have pets that love you, as well as a spouse who will cherish you no matter what you call yourself, as they see only the good in you. Instead of living off the rest of your life with everything, work for some of it and teach your kids to work for things so they don't throw away the millions more you've made, and carry on the legacy you've made for them by sacrificing the ones you've loved (probably) to improve the world with what an idiot who can't handle money properly would claim to be a selfish decision, as by the end of the day, everyone's going to die, everyone's replaceable, even if their replacement won't be as good as the last their end was inevitable and if you can get some good from it, as far as improving the world, the lives of many, and the future, if anything it would be stupid not to do that.

TL:DR Use money to make the world better, teach kids to make money and continue to make the world better.

Would you press the button if

You can live life as many times as you want, essentially living forever, being able to feel the same types of experiences in each life while remembering the last, and even starting again after the universe ends you will come back in a new universe as a sentient human reborn able to start a universe the way you want...

But

To start a new life, you have to kill yourself in front of at least 1 person to come back while the more traumatic the experience you leave in your past life, the longer you'll live in the next, and better that life will be.

Yes, I'll just kill myself when I'm almost dead. 

You get an unlimited amount of money in any currency, but you must wear crocs for the rest of your life (You can't wear anything over it either. Expose your virginity)

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes fuck bitchs make money 

You can resurrect yourself

But every resurrection costs you a loved ones and people you care about (if you stop caring you lose the ability to resurrect yourself)

Achievements

Posted  Edited by LobbyC

No
You can fly but every time you land you cant walk for the next 48 hours. (you also can't fly for the same amount of time as well)

Edited by LobbyC

Yes (id just buy literally the cheapest food and save lots of money)

You can travel to any other world without a space suit and live like normal, but you have to take the last person you saw with you and cant come back to earth.

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by PresidentTrump
35 minutes ago, PParrot said:

Only for you dog. @bballallan

Owner of GFL but you know nothing of how to manage it.

Yes, and the good part is nothing would change from how it is now Kappa 

Best player at CS:GO, but you have crippling depression. 

Edited by PresidentTrump

*Insert former roles in GFL*

Former Council   

Former Pron Star    

Former Community Advisor  

Former Cinema and DarkRP Manager

Former Hide n Seek and DarkRP Head/Super Admin

Former Purge(x3), EFT, Cinema, DarkRP, Hide n Seek, Prop Hunt Admin

5a7926cb7024a_Kedasludrukeraklelea_07c958_6462531.gif.06f1ecedf1a3463d0ddca230a4ff3f8f.gif

Achievements

Yes(Because I already have crippling depression)

You can have any wish granted (Except for any wishes that contradict the next situation) but every wish you make kills a random family member.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Mistletoe

Yeah, and my wish would be "my wishes can't kill my family members" then boom.

Loopholes.

You can get with any girl or guy you want to, but they have to slap you every day 20 times a day as hard as they can to wake you up.

Edited by Mistletoe

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h