Little Ring

Thing that made you most nervous during school.

I am usually pretty calm at most situations but when I was taking a Cambridge Advanced:English Exam and it was the speaking part the guys who were running the exam center fucked up and sent me and my friend to the wrong exam and I had no idea it was the wrong one, I freaking ace it it was like the  easiest thing of my life but then we were leaving and they run up to us and say "oh fuck we fucked up you have to repeat your exam" I got like really nervous because the examiners where so fucking creepy and the questions they asked me where so vague and I fucked up big. Tho I passed the exam.

yeah.gif

Active shooter drills, and drug raids

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

17 hours ago, Addy said:

Moved it to general discussion for you

having to interact with people, especially girls

I can relate.One time I spent $50 on a girl for valentines day, and then she broke up with me ON MY BIRTHDAY because "the cute bagger at the grocery store had called her cute." Keep in mind my birthday is like a month after valentines day (March 14th).

2 hours ago, Soviet_nazi said:

I can relate.One time I spent $50 on a girl for valentines day, and then she broke up with me ON MY BIRTHDAY because "the cute bagger at the grocery store had called her cute." Keep in mind my birthday is like a month after valentines day (March 14th).

that's harsh man...

Though I remember like 8 years ago I had a teacher and he was so fucking creepy, whenever he walked past my desk I would get so freaking nervous I have no idea why. Still gives me shivers whenever I think of him

yeah.gif

Besides having to wear matching socks which I never do for some subliminal reason (don't ask lol)
I was always nervous of Hotdog day, so many got sick at my school literally almost 3 times a month and it only happened from eating the Hotdogs.

I sexually identify as the last Pepperoni Pizza in the hotbox at Little Caesars

12049150_1237924892901404_6744858463322942070_n.jpg

I was always nervous that someone would smell the bag of weed in my overcoat pocket and snitch me out. 

Never got caught  :B|:

In Poland, we have saying: "Why you problem make, when you no problem have that you don't want to make?"

13939543_505978282928105_867515813120049457_n.jpgpsaEVLB.gifDXRHSKT.gifsig.php?player_id=2122967&background=1

dunno if this is still completely active or not but I'll potentially necropost anyway

I'd say presentations or standing up in front of the class in general for the most part. I'm still in school so it's not like it's a thing of the past but I still have stage fright like a mofo. anxiety just builds even days before I have to present and whenever I'm put on the spot to say/do something there's always the normal symptoms; dry mouth, out of body feeling, shaking legs etc even in a group scenario

next to that it's just the same stuff people have mentioned before me; talking to others and getting homework done.

Ten hours.

10october2016.png.af6fcda062061fdee1c065120ad4aa23.png