Prfct

Difficulties Connecting

Hey all,

I've been playing this ZE server for multiple years with no issues, but recently (2-3 days ago), when I opened up CS:GO and went to join the server it didn't show up (Not being listed). I usually have it in my favorite's tab but it isn't being listed there or if I filter server names by "GFL" or "Zombie Escape"

I do not know how to solve this issue, or why it started. I would really appreciate some advice.

Hi @Prfct,

Would you be able to perform a trace route to the server's IP which is 216.52.148.47.

In Windows, if you open Command Prompt, please execute the following command(s):

Trace Route

tracert 216.52.148.47

Ping

ping 216.52.148.47

A trace route would be the most beneficial. You can PM the results to me if you don't feel comfortable posting it here. Please also provide your IPv4 address to me which can be found here. I will perform a trace route from the server to your IPv4 address to see what's going on. It's possible your IP was added to NFO's firewall and I will need to open a ticket asking about this.

Thanks.

Dealing with this through PMs, I will post back the end-result when completed. This isn't a firewall issue since the user can ping the server and receive a reply without any issues.

Thanks.

Another update, @Prfct can connect to the server via console. This is what I recommended:

Yes, I was able to connect with no issues.

Thank you so much for the help!

One other question however, will I need to enter that command every time I want to join the server or am I able to re-establish server visibility from my Community Server tab?

I am unsure why the server isn't showing within the server browser itself. You appear to be in the US, so unless if your public IPv4 address's geo-location is set way off to your real location (e.g. in Asia or something), I can't think to why it's not showing. Basically, the Master Server tries to pick servers based off of your geo-location and since there are so many CS:GO servers and the server browser only retrieves 3000 - 5000 servers (out of the 20,000+ community servers in CS:GO), you often won't see servers in other regions based off of your geo-location.

I would recommend going into the favorites tab and adding the server through there using the 216.52.148.47 as the server IP.

Thanks.

Thanks.