cpsrob

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Name: cpsrob

Steam ID (or steam profile link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154596269

Banned by: 

439234216_DesktopScreenshot2019_05.31-19_30_57_74.thumb.png.8fc0051d3ef306828dd6ad3b4381e4d8.png1178486710_DesktopScreenshot2019_05.31-19_34_45_98.thumb.png.85daf4692e7181460fd48046aab4f541.png

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned

I did no form or act of ghosting at all, also I was a traitor that round so I wouldn't even be able to ghost correctly.

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Hello,

so as a traitor you decided it would be a good idea to give an awp to an inno, which you admitted in the report which was against you

This is a form of ghosting since it is helping the innos 

B021AC10-6840-4962-9DBE-8BF40E572676.jpeg

I will let you respond to explain why you did this before I make my final decision 

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

idk I was just bored so I basically gave him my awp so he can kill me but I have no clue how this is even ghosting I mean we weren't even talking to each other and I'm not telling him who the traitors are.

32 minutes ago, cpsrob said:

idk I was just bored so I basically gave him my awp so he can kill me but I have no clue how this is even ghosting I mean we weren't even talking to each other and I'm not telling him who the traitors are.

You’re basically helping him by giving him a t weapon which is hurting your team 

The week ban should be well over at this point anyways, but if I could throw my opinion in, I don't think that was worth a ban. Yes, in the MOTD

• Traitors may not trade or give away any traitor equipment or weapons to non-traitors.

It's clearly stated that he is not to give out his weapons to a non-traitor. However, Ghosting is when he is trading information in game with someone through outside means, usually say an Innocent is killed, then tells his friend who the Traitor that killed him was through Steam or Discord. 

This really should have been a Slay or a Warning, not a one week ban I believe. 

9 hours ago, Lunar Blade said:

The week ban should be well over at this point anyways, but if I could throw my opinion in, I don't think that was worth a ban. Yes, in the MOTD

• Traitors may not trade or give away any traitor equipment or weapons to non-traitors.

It's clearly stated that he is not to give out his weapons to a non-traitor. However, Ghosting is when he is trading information in game with someone through outside means, usually say an Innocent is killed, then tells his friend who the Traitor that killed him was through Steam or Discord. 

This really should have been a Slay or a Warning, not a one week ban I believe. 

Normally you'd be correct, However in the MOTD it also states that image.png.69c828e6617a10b49f4bd5d6d69cdc5b.png

And since That is a Traitorous act, it is considered Ghosting/Cheating, Thus the One week ban comes into Place.

This isn't my appeal, I came here to answer questions.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png