Ruthles_Gamer09

Banned again for same reason?

Ruthless_Gamer09

"harassment+targeting+evading punishment+disrespect towards staff and players all by via alt"
@TheThirdReaper
I do not know for how long probably permanent
I do not know was trying to have fun but in the process of having fun i let rage and anger get the best of me and i let it fuck me over, all i am asking is for another chance and ill try to be nicer towards the other players and not talk as much to ensure that i do not get banned again. also i will avoid everyone who is annoying which is an understatement knowing that i am also annoying towards others which is why i am going to avoid all of them and just record and document. thank you for your time and have a good day.

Posted  Edited by toxicakablu

Please do not spam the forums. You should only make 1 appeal for any situation and update it as needed.

The staff team will be reviewing your application soon and will decide on a conclusion soon.

Please wait during this, and, if you have any additional information that you need to add to the application, please edit your appeal rather than commenting or posting a new thread.

Edited by toxicakablu

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

From the evidence provided and what I have seen from you, I believe you are not deserving of an unban. You were already banned for the same thing and haven't changed. The length of your ban is 1 month.

Your appeal has been DENIED.

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements