welcome back

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

• 1 month later...
Posted  Edited by myPHART

This is an update.

I doubt any of you have noticed, but I'm going through some serious troubles when it comes to my personal life and emotions. I've been depressed for a very long time, and it's been fueling an addiction that I've had for a long time. It's affecting the way I do things on the TTT1 server, and I don't know if I'll be able to continue what I'm doing.

I'm currently about to start my first mental health counseling appointment, but it's been a struggle. I don't know if I can continue.

Not to mention that I feel like I'm losing my goddamn sanity.

Edited by myPHART

40 minutes ago, myPHART said:

This is an update.

I doubt any of you have noticed, but I'm going through some serious troubles when it comes to my personal life and emotions. I've been depressed for a very long time, and it's been fueling an addiction that I've had for a long time. It's affecting the way I do things on the TTT1 server, and I don't know if I'll be able to continue what I'm doing.

I'm currently about to start my first mental health counseling appointment, but it's been a struggle. I don't know if I can continue.

You can do it buddy, if you ever want to talk just talk with us 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

9 hours ago, myPHART said:

This is an update.

Mental health is a priority over just about anything else. Take your time with getting better, I know things may seem hard but you'll pull through just fine. After all, rain is what makes rainbows shine bright.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png