CodyTheFallenAngel

Admin app- Cody The Fallen Angel

Posted  Edited by CodyTheFallenAngel
Name: Cody B.
Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075364568/
Play-time: over 20 hours

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to help the new people and normal joiners to help understand and follow the rules in place. To help when people dont know what is the rule that should be in place or what they should be doing. I know i can be immature and down right mean to some people but i do try hard to understand both sides of any argument before talking any action. I have been admin before and i do know how to take action if and when rules are broken.
Why should we accept you?:  I feel like i could help the sever and community by becoming an admin and help people understand the rules and what they stand for. I feel like i could be a great help to the Jail Break game mode, since there are new people and i do help them if they dont know what they are doing and i try my hardest to help them know the rule or rules in place. If i do break a rule then i try to re-understand the rule i broke and follow it.
Extra information: I live in US CA MT Time. Ill be on for most of the day, after school, and after work. The only time i wont be on is when im sleeping, with family, or out with friends. 
Edited by CodyTheFallenAngel

Warwick-RB-4.jpgJust play a guitar and let your worries flow out of the stings.

Posted  Edited by Aurelien

The fact that i have never seen you on the server and what Natty said, i am gonna give you a -1.

I'll have to make my decision if i see you on the server and if i see you being mature and following rules will change my vote to neutral or a plus.

Thanks,

Aurelien

Edited by Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

Good CT but I don't know if you are admin worthy. You seem little too immature. Neutral 

Maybe give it some more time and prove you are mature cause some people seem to have concerns.

Posted  Edited by Leks - Edit Reason: Final Decision edited

Hello Cody,

First of all, I believe that applications need to be written in a format as formal as possible, after all, you're applying for administrator to help the server. Spelling is one big factor hence it shows you are careful in what you are doing.

Your application is, sadly, very vague for me to give any positive output. Please add some information such as "time zone, when you are available the most, etc". 

In both questions "Why do you want to become an admin?" And "Why should we accept you?" You state the same fact "I know the rules". In the first question you need to tell us your own opinion on why YOU want to administrate our server meanwhile on the second question you give facts and reasons for us to accept you. Last but not least, I cannot seem to find if you have any previous experience in administrating, so I believe you could add that into your content-poor Extra Information section.

Keep in mind that, by becoming an administrator, you do not gain more powers, you gain more obligations and responsibilities therefore you need to show the community both the serious and playful side of yours in order to be respected. I am highly inclined to the -1.

EDIT(20/Aug/2016):

After many games played with you and carefully examining your behavior towards fellow JB Players, I will have to keep my -1 Vote.

The reasons for that being you are extremely rude to everyone and I don't think you would fit as an administrator. Even though you are good as a Warden, in my eyes, you're not the perfect fit for the position we are looking for.

Thank you,

Leks

Edited by Leks
Final Decision edited

yeah.gif

I won't repeat what all the others said, because they basically sum it up.  You're on a lot, which is a good thing, and manage to help others have a good time. I feel as if you clean up your act a little bit, you could easily be admin worthy.

I was going to neutral but as of right now I give you a 

+1

@Party No offence party, but i am very helpful and a great player over all on the jb. But you are only -1ing because you have only seen me on surfrpg. Wich is fine but please just join the jb and see me in game. If you think i desever the -1 after that then fine. Thanks for the feedback none the less

6 hours ago, Party said:

Knowing you as a player you are not the most helpful and nice player. its going to be a -1 for me.

Are you even JB admin?

EDIT: +1 from me, I have watched cody play for a couple of days. He is the most active player and very helpful. I specifically notice how he helps new players learn the gamemode. He teaches other CTs our server commands too. 

Just now, Party said:

No im not but what ive seen from him is not the best but if he does help i wont hesitate to change my number.

Your vote has no power here. You have not seen him play on JB. Only admins of the server should be commenting on this. Please swiftly move on. 

Thanks to everyone for the feedback ill be sure to be more mature on the sever, which i have been trying to do. Of course im still helping those in need if this app gets denied or not.

Thanks again,

CodyTheFallenAngel

I think that this has less to do with you being immature, and more to do with you being nicer. You know rules, which is all well and good, but if you're a cock about it you're not really helping everyone. My limited experience with you is that you're knowledgable, but you have an attitude that is less than exemplary. You should focus on being nicer to the players that don't have any idea what's going on before we consider giving you an active role in administrating Jailbreak.

@Cypher Like i said on the sever, "THANKS FOR FEED, <3"

I'll work on being nicer to people but there are those people were you just keep telling them and telling them, and not being an admin i cant take any action, so i just start being rude to them. I'll work on having a high tolerance to people that just don't get the rules. Thanks for the feed again. All the -1's, +1's, and 0's are much appreciate, and i am taking all to heart on everything and worked hard on everything everyone told me to work on. Even if i get denied i'm going to continue working on everything everyone has been very helpful and i couldn't be happier with all the help on hopefully being an admin on the sever. 

THANKS A TON AGAIN,

Cody The Fallen Angel

clipart-heart-shape-5.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Cody, I didn't even realize I never commented on your application. Sorry about that.

Anyways, I am going to have to make my vote a -1. 

I think you could be a good admin maybe someday, but I don't know if you're ready for it as of right now.

Also, your activity has been very low in the recent weeks. I'm not sure if this is due to vacation or something related to your personal life, but regardless we look for activity in applicants.

PS: Sorry for the long wait on the Acceptance/Denial of your application. I'm sure the server manager will come to a decision soon.

Thanks, Dogger.

@Infiltrator Sorry for the inactivity. I had family matters to do and then i got super sick. Im back now, sorry for not telling anyone about it, it kinda just happened. 

@Dogger Thanks for the feedback. I'll be on more now. I my self think i need more time aswell to work on my attitude, because i realize the past week that i have been extremely  mean to everyone on and off my computer.

Sorry again for not being on. Like i said family matter ( My gpa got remarried for those that wanted to know). And then i got really really really sick and missed a few days of school, So the past 2 days ive been doing makeup work and essays. I will be more active as long as no one in my family deiced to die or get remarried lol.  Thanks again to everyone for all the feed back i really appreciate  it .