CodyTheFallenAngel

Admin app- Cody The Fallen Angel

Posted  Edited by Dogger

I would be neutral right now but I am going to have to keep my -1.

I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Parrot. I don't think we really are in need of any new admins.

Edit: I am going to keep an eye on you the next time I see you online. My previous opinion still stands, I don't think you're quite ready for admin. 

I haven't seen you in a while (my fault for inactivity), so next time I see you will be a better judge on how you've matured. If I think you have changed, I will change my vote to a +1.

Edited by Dogger

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if that is fake or if you actually made that Cody, but if you did make it:

You are in no place to be judging admins. We are not perfect and can not be on all the time.

I know I could be more active but I am dealing with things not only outside the community but also inside the community. 

If this was actually made by you Cody, then you have not matured as I had hoped for. -1

Hello @CodyTheFallenAngel,

This response is very long overdo and I apologise for that. As I have told you before, your application was very VERY controversial. Unfortunately, I am going to have to deny this. The reason for this decision is that we feel you are not mature enough for the position. This can easily be corrected and I am sure in the future your application will be more successful. 

Regards,

Hacking

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements