T1me_EU

Steam ID: 

T1me_EU

Banned By:

Harakoni
Ban Reason :

Mic spam (apparently)

Why I should be Unbanned:

i got perma gagged by Scourge and Harakoni and they bunched up on me because they continuously threatened to gag me. i said that they were abusing their power and so they perma gagged me. This is ridiculous as ive played for over 10 hours on here and have made many friends as i am extremely friendly... Im outraged at these admins and wonder how they have achieved their position on the server. many admins agree that im friendly including Wuffywuf (i dont know his actual name i know its close to that), these children believe they have the right to abuse their power as they dont get punished. The reason why i get targeted is because im english and obviously stand out but i genuinely love this server, I was only defending my self and telling scourge and harakoni to shut up because they kept telling me to find a new server because im english also they clearly lie as in the image ive shown you can see that scourge claims he did nothing except he gagged me first. They lie, their racist and honestly cant believe that they have been given such power. When i first got on this server i did receive gags but i learned and now its permanent all because they want me to find a "british server" its absurd. hopefully this gets sorted as i love talking to the majority of the people on the server. (apparently scourge and harakoni are nice to americans so i dont expect them to lose their power just to remind them to use it responsibly).

Capture proof.JPG

Capture proof 2.JPG

Edited by T1me_EU

I recently join the server and witnessed pretty much all of what happened and T1me_EU was being racially abused he told them to stop using there power and they gave him a 5 min gag and what seemed to be moments after hearing someone else mention that he got perma gagged without additional warnings after the 5 minute ban was over 

Posted  Edited by Scourge - Edit Reason: Stuff

Should be. Why are you still mad at me for it though? @T1me_EU 
Also, @V3NOM is that you Omega? I think that is you but I didn't do anything and he gave him a 5 minute gag because he already had 2 previous warns and Harakoni didnt pay attention and do !warns and check his warns before gagging him so that was an oopsie on his part.

Edited by Scourge
Stuff

[Signature]

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Scourge

I didn't gag you actually, it was Harakoni both times. I literally said so on my old post. Oh well, I quit, I'm not arguing about this anymore, have fun with this @Harakoni @Zexired

Edited by Scourge

[Signature]

Achievements

Just now, Scourge said:

I didn't gag you actually, it was Harakoni both times. I literally said so on my old post. Oh well.

i read it it was you and if it wasnt i remember wrong i apologise but im 90% sure you gagged me first and never the less you were not defending me when i did nothing wrong. isnt that youre job?

This pointless discussion has no place in here, if you want to argue further do so in DMs. Normally, the admin that gagged you would accept or deny the appeal, but you're probably not going to be satisfied with that so I'll step in.

You are blatantly accusing two of our best admins of abusing their power, honestly I don't believe you guys but you can gather evidence and present an admin abuse report first, until then, I'm going to deny this.

qnix.png.4b4cea59155ffb8a165ce00aa720ca5b.png
20190420010737_1.jpg.d63dd580a9f25a35e1c6bbf07f89e211.jpg
20180814170309_1.jpg.d18aa44d9132ed1a95d71307b194aed3.jpg20180720003140_1.jpg.4a88b6abb1b8009435e9233f07868cce.jpg20180810195200_1.jpg.46f21405349b2517c45d1309332acd87.jpg 

b_560x95.png