GhostOfHarambe

Deep Thoughts for the Woke Brain

Posted  Edited by ThorGhostofHarambe - Edit Reason: nigga, i be drunk

Any topic that only those with a hella woke brain mind will understand.  I'll start us off:

I went down to the park earlier today to not sell drugs, and while I was there I saw something that really made me think.
A lady was playing in the grass with her son, couldn't have been more than 5 years old.
While i was doing my totally legal things, a clearly homeless veteran walked into the park and started looking through trashcans. He clearly suffered some major shit, his face was scarred and disfigured, he only had 3 fingers on his left hand, and he was missing an eye.
The little boy pointed at the man and screamed "Watch out mommy it's a monster!". The man looked over at them; the mom was red with embarrassment. She told her kid to"go apologize to that man, he used to be in the army, just like your dad.".
I watched as her kid walked up to the guy and said he was "very sorry" for calling him a monster.
The man knelt down and put his hand on the kids shoulders and said "THE CIA IS TRYING TO STEAL MY BRAIN! I'M THE GHOST OF STEVE JOBS! FOLLOW ME TO THE BATCAVE! BLARGHAGRGAHGRHHAHHH!". Then he picked the kid up and ran off into the distance, as the mother watched in horror.
Needless to say, I got the fuck outta there before the police showed up.

I guess it goes to show, sometimes people ARE monsters.
Also, never go to an inner-city park to not sell drugs.
Edited by ThorGhostofHarambe
nigga, i be drunk

In Poland, we have saying: "Why you problem make, when you no problem have that you don't want to make?"

13939543_505978282928105_867515813120049457_n.jpgpsaEVLB.gifDXRHSKT.gifsig.php?player_id=2122967&background=1

45 minutes ago, Wolfy said:

Damn, dude. Back at it again with the plot twist stories.

Best save that OC shit, I won't remember when I wake up from this drunk.

In Poland, we have saying: "Why you problem make, when you no problem have that you don't want to make?"

13939543_505978282928105_867515813120049457_n.jpgpsaEVLB.gifDXRHSKT.gifsig.php?player_id=2122967&background=1

Posted  Edited by ThorGhostofHarambe

My final project for my creative writing studies.

(I'm writing the screenplay as we speak)

The year is 2016.

Evil forces are amassing across the globe, #DICKSOUT is now classified as a Worldwide Terrorist Organization, Hillary has almost secured the US Presidency; and there is only one creature that can save us.

They thought they had finally killed him....
They were wrong....

Coming Fall 2016:
The people who brought you Sharknado and Suicide Squad present:

"Harambo: Gone Ape"

Harambe is back.

And this time, it's personal

-------------------------------------

"I'll be back soon, my niggas; keep them dicks out"

sc4dXeV.jpg

Edited by ThorGhostofHarambe

On 8/25/2016 at 10:41 AM, ThorGhostofHarambe said:

My final project for my creative writing studies.

(I'm writing the screenplay as we speak)

The year is 2016.

Evil forces are amassing across the globe, #DICKSOUT is now classified as a Worldwide Terrorist Organization, Hillary has almost secured the US Presidency; and there is only one creature that can save us.

They thought they had finally killed him....
They were wrong....

Coming Fall 2016:
The people who brought you Sharknado and Suicide Squad present:

"Harambo: Gone Ape"

Harambe is back.

And this time, it's personal

-------------------------------------

"I'll be back soon, my niggas; keep them dicks out"

sc4dXeV.jpg

that's so flippin' hot