Party

Party

Posted  Edited by Party

Hi,

Name: Party/John<real name

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50281870

Play-Time: No accurate website.  Gametracker not always updated. going to say around 30-40

Why do you want to be admin: For more experience of being admin and to keep the community clean from freekilling,hacking etc  The server does not usally have admins on that much during the morning 9-10 am CENTRAL and i can be on at those times.  I also feel i can help out people first joining and tell them how to play clean. ie Telling to read rules.  Other then that i just want to help the community keep on growing and not have any cheating or people all around breaking the rules on the server.

Why should we accept you:  First i have experience with jail break i was Admin on both Kablowsion Inc Jailbreak servers in TF2  and i was never demoted yelled at while being admin the only incedent i did have was a strike for Crossfire.  Second I can get hours in at night and in the moring and of course during the day if need be. during scool hours i can play during Science and during lunch but thats not a big deal. Third.  I will be mature when dealing with a problen,cheater,freekiller i will do this as appropriate as possible. Fourth.  I may be young but i wont get triggered when people are being mean over the internet doesnt faze me one bit.

Extra: Over all i know i can be a good admin in this community. :)

EDIT: I did get permission to be admin on another server as long as i get my hours in on that server as well

Thanks, Party.

Edited by Party

Posted  Edited by Aurelien

Like Natty said, you are immature, when someone were arguing you just went: LALALALALALLA, you talk when the warden is talking which gets annoying and you posted in Cody's admin app without being an Jailbreak admin.

So... -1

Edited by Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

18 hours ago, Natty said:

-1, posted on another application. Yet you should KNOW that there's a thread in the admin section against it.

Plus, you're really immature. And I have an anonymous tip that you're abusive on Surf.

So that's my final answer.... -1.

Well you can believe what you hear even though you know nothing about me on the csgo surf server.  and am i not allowed to have fun?  if thats what you think i dont get the point of it being a video game,  i know when and when not to be imature.  and i dont know why a person apart of this community can rate another player on how they act i may be going off of surf but to me Cody hasnt been the best player but if he has changed go ahead and be mad at me for a decision i made.

12 hours ago, Aurelien said:

Like Natty said, you are immature, when someone were arguing you just went: LALALALALALLA, you talk when the warden is talking which gets annoying and you posted in Cody's admin app without being an Jailbreak admin.

So... -1

I dont know you personally but why would you assume i would do that i dont know why you would falsly acuse me of somthing.  and i dont know why rating somone on there app while not being an admin would be bad they should make it somthing only admins can do but over on the surf rpg part of things members and players are allowed to.  thats the reason i did in the first place.

Posted  Edited by Aurelien

@Party. I am not falsely accusing you, I am just pointing out that you are immature from my experience with you and while I have not talked to you directly before in the game, you have been immature to others. That is why I gave you -1. But that is just my experience with you and I may make a final decision if I see you in the game. 

Edited by Aurelien

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

Hello @Party,

Thank you for applying, unfortunately on this occasion you have been denied. We thank you for your interest in the server however the staff and I have agreed that you are not ready for the position. You have shown to be overly ambitious in achieving ranks within the community and have failed to show dedication to the server and its staff, as shown on your game tracker:

player_time.php?nameb64=UGFydHk%3D&host= 

Along with this graph your total time on the server is 12 hours. 

There are many categories that you are required to improve in before you apply again. More specifically try to do the following; 

• Fill out player reports to help the server and its community when the admins are not present.
  • Improve your attitude in the server and become more of a mature player.
  • Do not argue with admins or other players.
  • Follow the rules accordingly and help new players with the rules.
  • Improve play time and show you are dedicated to the server and not just looking for a staff position.

I look forward to seeing you back in the server. If you have an questions, comments, or concerns feel free to message me on the forums or you can send me an email at [email protected]

Regards,

Hacking 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements