Soviet_nazi

This is why you don't do long distance relationships.

So, as many of you know, I repair cars in my free time. So today, I went to hang out with my girlfriend, (Who lives about 45 mins away).  I went out to my garage about 4 hours after getting home, to get some tools and ramps, so I could take a look at the ac compressor in my car, only to notice that Almost everything that was in my garage was gone. I had a brand new car in there,for when my Focus breaks down (2015 dodge charger),and about $5,000 worth of parts and tools were also gone. All that they left was an engine, and the other worthless junk that everyone has in their garage. I am beyond pissed. I have almost no way of recovering the stuff. All I can think of to give the police as evidence was the license plate of the car and what my neighbors had seen happen, and the license plate could have easily been removed. This not only set me back a large bit money wise, but I now have to tell everyone who's cars I am working on that it will be a longer wait (3 people atm). I'm not sure whether I am going to wait this out to get the tools back, or buy all the ones I need again to get these people's cars back in their hands. I have never been stolen from, and this was about 20 THOUSAND dollars worth of stuff, because of the car. This is going to set me back quite a bit in my funding. All of the money I have earned over the summer will most likely go to replacing all of the stuff, unless the police are able to recover some it. I might start a gofundme to get it all back. I am seriously so mad right now. I don't even know how to explain it.

Thanks for reading,

-Soviet

7 minutes ago, Soviet_nazi said:

I went to hang out with my girlfriend, (Who lives about 45 mins away).

This isn't long distance? Long distance is like, living across the country, or even across the world from the person.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Sorry to hear about your stolen valuables.  My beautiful 2006 Honda CBR600RR was stolen a few months ago during my last week in San Diego, so I can really empathize.  It's not about the money (I'd hate to say in the snobbish way that i'll be fine), but I think I've announced several times that I'll be moving to England in about a month from now... purchasing a new motorcycle is just not worth it for a couple of months.  I like really fast bikes, which are difficult to sell... it'll have problems if it sits too long, or it can even stolen during my time away.  The traffic in my current area is absolutely HORRENDOUS.  A typical 15 ~ 20 minutes drive can take about 2 hours if there's traffic.  I honestly leave for work at 5 am to dodge any form of this traffic, and I don't even have a "schedule" to follow at work.

I hope that you are more fortunate than I was.  I'm pretty sure my bike made a sweet gift to someone in Mexico or it was all parted out.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Just now, Joshy said:

I hope that you are more fortunate than I was.  I'm pretty sure my bike made a sweet gift to someone in Mexico or it was all parted out.

Honestly this really sucks. I mean I'm not really worried about losing the car too much, even though it was a nice car, I'm more worried that I have people waiting on me for their cars and now it will be delayed. And that really sucks. I bet bikes get stolen a lot more because its probably easier than a car.

22 minutes ago, Soviet_nazi said:

I went to hang out with my girlfriend, (Who lives about 45 mins away).

To be honest, that's not really long distance. If anything, it's more of "semi long". I've dated at least 2 girls that is over 500 miles away. which I consider that as long-distance(I haven't dated anyone that long in last 2 year). Kinda sucks to read this, but I hope you'll end up getting everything back.

76561198043643390.png

15 minutes ago, Addy said:

This isn't long distance? Long distance is like, living across the country, or even across the world from the person.

Just now, Benroyjam said:

To be honest, that's not really long distance. If anything, it's more of "semi long". I've dated at least 2 girls that is over 500 miles away. which I consider that as long-distance(I haven't dated anyone that long in last 2 year). Kinda sucks to read this, but I hope you'll end up getting everything back.

The title was more a joke about how my shit got stolen was I was gone. Lmao

1 minute ago, Soviet_nazi said:

the clickbait :lenny:

Anyways, sorry to hear that that happened to you. Hope it gets resolved

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

2 minutes ago, Soviet_nazi said:

You got me by using clickbait, damn it.

76561198043643390.png

Yes that is definitely horrible..  I can't relate to that extent but I had a home broken into.  Was actually on a Black Friday, I get off from home ready to do my usual routine to see my AC unit was kicked in.  A macbook air was stolen, xbox 360(yes i know that's archaic) and some family jewelry.  Worst part about that is I hang out with very few people, and there's definitely a chance that it was someone I knew.  Didn't get my stuff back, but it didn't help with my trust in people.