Value

What other than 2D art is in the art section?

Does the Art section of the forums include music, or sculptures? I don't recall seeing much about making music, and I've only seen 2D art generally for signatures or sprays. Maybe the art section could perhaps branch into music eventually. Maybe making the community it's own sound effects and music for servers, or helping other members make those things for themselves, just like digital art.

I mean, the definition of art is: 

62b285c1ca6798b3afb88bf14c325cae.png  So yeah, music, dance, sculpture, painting etc can be in the art section.

It depends on who will upload their work / creations.

People could be shy or out going, but we can't force people to make threads of their work.

But for me, I just draw for fun, 

In my Twitter bio, it states "Artist in development"    I'm not good, nor original, I want to work and develop my skills to be better than I already am.

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

I'm more or less encouraging people to add variety to the art section. There may be talent among the community that has no place to start. Complement and criticize their works so they improve, and people can discuss the works that are available.

Music is part of the media section.

In this section:

• Poetry
  • Graphic
  • Paint
  • Draw
  • Oil Paint
  • Color Pencils
  • Crayons
  • Sculpture

Or any of that sort falls under in here. Rarely anyone posts about Poetry in here, they usually post those in General Discussion.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements