asdfasdfxcv

RELEASE MG FASTER

In all seriousness, I'm glad CS:GO MG is coming back and I hope the game mode itself can start becoming more popular in CS:GO (it seems dead as of right now). Unfortunately, the game mode has almost completely died out in CS:S (at least in the US). I even setup a small CS:S MG server for my friends and I to play (it was their first time playing the game mode and they absolutely loved it). It was nostalgic as fuck since I absolutely love CS:S MG and played it constantly back in 2010 - 2014.

Is there anything unique about this server and will you be trying to make it as close to CS:S MG as possible, @Vauff and @Leks?

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Roy said:

In all seriousness, I'm glad CS:GO MG is coming back and I hope the game mode itself can start becoming more popular in CS:GO (it seems dead as of right now). Unfortunately, the game mode has almost completely died out in CS:S (at least in the US). I even setup a small CS:S MG server for my friends and I to play (it was their first time playing the game mode and they absolutely loved it). It was nostalgic as fuck since I absolutely loved CS:S MG and played it constantly back in 2010 - 2014.

Is there anything unique about this server and will you be trying to make it as close to CS:S MG as possible, @Vauff and @Leks?

Thanks!

I am allowing @Vauff take full control on how the server will be, but rest assured he is receiving a ton of feedback and suggestions from members.

The server will feature auto bunnyhopping with a speed limit (which will be removed on certain maps)
Will feature both minigames and course maps
skimountain as default map (fixed) :lenny:

Different configs for most maps

crazykart

and a bunch more.

Obviously, Vauff is getting all the support he needs from me and @Cobra to ensure this server is 💯

yeah.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...