drunkmuskito

Let me be Admin

Name: drunkmuskito
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:155840965 
Play-time:

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to be a admin because some times early in the morning i get on

and there is people freekilling , mic spaming , and afk CT's and T's

Why should we accept you?: you should acceptme so i can stop the mic spaming, freekilling and afk CT's and T's

Extra information? N/A

Dat title tho

I'm gunna stay neutral based off of your application, plus I don't recall seeing you on the server so I'll have to find you at one time. Can you describe more as to why you want to become admin and why we should accept you because you literally put the same reason twice lol.

76561198088916523.png

This admin application is not good at all.

As I stated on @CodyTheFallenAngel's application, this one is NOT formal at all and it is extremely vague. You state the same reason on two different questions and I will quote myself regarding it

"In the first question you need to tell us your own opinion on why YOU want to administrate our server meanwhile on the second question you give facts and reasons for us to accept you."

You don't seem to have any experience at all, and having knowledge on how being warden alone is not enough.

I highly believe you can add more content in order to persuade other staff members to +1 you, so please, do so.

Nonetheless, good luck with your application.

If you have any questions regarding my decision feel free to send me a private message through steam or forums.

Thanks,

Leks

yeah.gif

• 5 weeks later...

Hey @drunkmuskito I've seen you on very often and your game time currently (you should update your admin app to show this) is just over 78 hours

Even though i know you know the rules and i do enjoy playing the game when your on, I would like to see you update the admin application!

you need to give more detail and FULLY explain why you want to be an admin and why we should accept you

You now also have to build your relationship up with the other admins to show that you could be a good member of the team!

For now I'm going to stick with Neutral once you sort out the issues i have mentioned then ill look at reviewing my answer again.

Good luck any way bud!

Achievements

Hello,

Thanks for applying but unfortunately I am going to Deny this due to the amount of criticism and neutral feedback. I would suggest reading the suggestions given from the staff and try to improve in those area. You may re-apply when you think you have improved in those areas. 

Regards,

Hacking

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements