Ghost_Assassin

Mass shooting at gay nightclub in Orlando

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
3 minutes ago, dedobeness said:

I am not disagreeing with you, im just saying that before everyone jumps the gun on extremism and gun control we need to care for the injured and the families of the lost.

They are already being taken care of, what's the point on waiting?

If it was something extremely rare I would have agreed with you, but its not, its something that turned to be somewhat common.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

14 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

They are already being taken care of, what's the point on waiting?

If it was something extremely rare I would have agreed with you, but its not, its something that turned to be somewhat common.

The biggest mass shooting in American history does not seem common, 50 people died, that's a lot. Considering this event happened only a few days ago it seems slightly insensitive to the families of the dead and injured to move on to gun control and islamic extremists.

Like I said, I do view these as important issues, but I think that they should be brought up after the families have had a chance to mourn their losses.

Posted  Edited by ISGBrady

Man, such a horrible tragedy... :(

There are now sources also saying that the shooter's wife knew all about his plans beforehand and she did absolutely nothing to stop him. 

Edited by ISGBrady

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif

35 minutes ago, ISGBrady said:

Man, such a horrible tragedy... :(

There are now sources also saying that the shooter's wife knew all about his plans beforehand and she did absolutely nothing to stop him. 

She would've been stoned if she did.

37 minutes ago, dedobeness said:

Like I said, I do view these as important issues, but I think that they should be brought up after the families have had a chance to mourn their losses.

The families should mourn for their lost in private. Their mourning shouldn't delay any process which would keep other families from having to deal with the same loss.

6 hours ago, dedobeness said:

The biggest mass shooting in American history does not seem common, 50 people died, that's a lot. Considering this event happened only a few days ago it seems slightly insensitive to the families of the dead and injured to move on to gun control and islamic extremists.

Mass shootings in USA are almost weekly if I remember the statistics, just because this time a terrorist that gotten a rifle with ease after being under investigations and managed to kill so many doesn't mean anything, people should be thankful that this kind of big shootings and terror attacks are not as common as the small ones.

If we are going to wait instead of immediately eliminating threats and dangers, we are going to have many more families that are going to mourn their dead. 

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

On 6/14/2016 at 5:19 AM, Snoopy said:

In America, per every 100,000 people 11 are killed using guns. Compare that to England where 0.25 people are killed a year per 100,000 people. America has the highest death rate by guns, in a well developed country, in the world. America is like the only well developed country to have a dumb law that allows everyone to bare arms and Americans are paying the price for it.

Would u rather have them pushed out windows? if somebody wants someone dead there gonna do it regardless of if they have a gun or not.

Plus the gun in the shooting was semi-automatic not fully automatic in the USA its almost impossible to get a full auto and if u do its really hard to get a license and is very restricted.

what people fail to understand is this was no average nutcase with a gun this was an Islamic terrorist attack. This had nothing to do with guns control. The only people who are making that an argument are those dumb politicians stepping on those people backs to push their agendas.

PLUS after the shooting gun purchases among gays has sky-rocketed they know that if somebody had a gun there we wouldn't have 50 dead Americans.  Pink Pistols

e3bea2269b0a901c057664df5fe5225c.jpg

I'm sorry but, @Astropig, your post is completely ridiculous. 

11 hours ago, Astropig said:

Would u rather have them pushed out windows? if somebody wants someone dead there gonna do it regardless of if they have a gun or not.

That is not the case. Infact, it is far from the case. Just because somebody wants another person dead doesn't mean their going to do it. Guns make killing a lot more easier to do hence why more people would rather use a gun to kill people instead of fighting them to the death, using a knife or pushing them out of a window. Guns are so widely available that people can do such a thing. 

Plus the gun in the shooting was semi-automatic not fully automatic in the USA its almost impossible to get a full auto and if u do its really hard to get a license and is very restricted.

Okay but whether or not it was a Semi Automatic or a Fully Automatic does not make a difference at all. A Semi Automatic still has the same killing potential as a Fully Automatic. 

what people fail to understand is this was no average nutcase with a gun this was an Islamic terrorist attack. This had nothing to do with guns control. The only people who are making that an argument are those dumb politicians stepping on those people backs to push their agendas.

No. How does one get a gun into the country then without it being noticed? This had everything to do with gun control and how easily available weapons are to the American Public. 

PLUS after the shooting gun purchases among gays has sky-rocketed they know that if somebody had a gun there we wouldn't have 50 dead Americans.  Pink Pistols

I don't know what mentality some Americans have but guns DO NOT solve everything. The whole reason people are having to get guns to protect themselves is because other people have been able to easily acquire guns. If the gun control thing wasn't about and guns were extremely hard to acquire then why would there be a need to own one? Why would there be a need to bring one to a night club? That's absurd if you have to bring one out into public with you. It really is. If no one was able to easily acquire a gun then this would not have happened.

What would you rather have. A blood shed because everyone is firing their guns in a confined space trying to hit the guy who could possibly be the shooter or no one have guns and no shootings happen?

In my opinion I think the American Gun Control is stupid and it's causing far more harm then good.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

13 hours ago, Astropig said:

it was still a military grade weapon, you shouldn't be able to buy a military grade weapon and go home with it the same day (like this guy did) 

<THIS USER HAD AN ANNOYING SIGNATURE, IT'S NOW IN A SPOILER>

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

c6c959634adaff8b1b4df8f4fd743d72.png

b599ee4ad47f1929ff3eb31bf0d6ffbc.png

18c28a36f5d161ecba3ceb703a6a5186.png

ee0fc2a2faac66045777c8f563d7b07b.png

391313c439633063bfd88624b537bce5.png

b218783e39a976e113c3d1a050aefd05.png

d4c86f348320d6b54ab330f0b759b3ab.png

8e3c5cd80f8c448917615b3a8c4eadf1.png

World record? 

7dcf88478a576aa6e168a9307b85cba5.png

1 hour ago, OHfficial said:

it was still a military grade weapon, you shouldn't be able to buy a military grade weapon and go home with it the same day (like this guy did) 

This was not a military grade weapon it was a semi-automatic AR-15 that doesn't even classify as an assault rifle (and assault rifles aren't even sold to civilians). A military assault rifle is fully automatic this was not the case.

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

Okay but whether or not it was a Semi Automatic or a Fully Automatic does not make a difference at all. A Semi Automatic still has the same killing potential as a Fully Automatic. 

No it makes a huge difference 

No. How does one get a gun into the country then without it being noticed? This had everything to do with gun control and how easily available weapons are to the American Public. 

He was born in the USA thats why it was easy if hes a law abiding citizen nobody will bat an eye i guarantee you if he had committed a crime that didnt allow him to buy guns not a single seller in the USA would sell him a gun.

The whole reason people are having to get guns to protect themselves is because other people have been able to easily acquire guns. If the gun control thing wasn't about and guns were extremely hard to acquire then why would there be a need to own one? Why would there be a need to bring one to a night club? That's absurd if you have to bring one out into public with you. It really is. If no one was able to easily acquire a gun then this would not have happened.

Idk if your an american and if not i understand why you say this.  but no this is not true at all.

We have the second amendment so if the government ever try's to infringe on our rights we can defend ourselves.  

this pretty much sums up what im about to say so ill just post this to save me some time>>>> here (P.S i hate writing)

Guns make killing a lot more easier to do hence why more people would rather use a gun to kill people instead of fighting them to the death 

Yes i will agree with u on this but we cant help their are very sick people in this world and no amount of gun or weapon control will fix this.

And I do stand by the fact this was a terrorist attack may this video help u understand 

I'm sorry but, @Astropig, your post is completely ridiculous. 

D: i thought i did a good job.... 

*sniff* I smell an islamophobe

also 1523bb5141bd1a6a574a6b05ddd99fad.png 

it was designed to be a weapon used by the military and was the intended purpose of it

not to mention the family of the inventor spoke out recently confirming this ( source )

and not to mention ar-15 variants  (601 & 602) were used by the USAF up into the 90s

and last but not least it was banned for civilian used under the federal assault weapons ban between the years 1994 and 2004

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

World record? 

he made the original military variant We have the civilian version which is NOT fully auto which DOES NOT make it a military assault rifle he died before the semi-auto civilian version was made making it perfectly legal to own.

And im not Islamophobic i know there are many Muslims who oppose this and they need to speak out or else this is just the beginning.

qewqwer-meme-generator-islamophobia-to-o

9 minutes ago, Astropig said:

he made the original military variant We have the civilian version which is NOT fully auto which DOES NOT make it a military assault rifle he died before the semi-auto civilian version was made making it perfectly legal to own.

And im not Islamophobic i know there are many Muslims who oppose this and they need to speak out or else this is just the beginning.

qewqwer-meme-generator-islamophobia-to-o

i must of miss-read something while looking into the ar-15, but still you shouldn't be able to buy an assault weapon (not rifle) without any background checks, special training or a waiting period,  like described in this article 

and sorry for the islamophobic comment but the video you posted in your previous post made it seem like it. Muslims are speaking out againest islamists (correct term for these people) it's just not show on america new 

R.I.P Gmod ZS 2014-2018

GMOD ZS OG

World record? 

24 minutes ago, OHfficial said:

you shouldn't be able to buy an assault weapon (not rifle) without any background checks, special training or a waiting period

yes i agree training and background checks are a must but they should not infringe on the second amendment and guns should be open to law abiding citizens

27 minutes ago, OHfficial said:

and sorry for the islamophobic comment but the video you posted in your previous post made it seem like it

sorry if i came off that way sometimes u gotta take what i say with a grain of salt.

7 hours ago, Astropig said:

yes i agree training and background checks are a must but they should not infringe on the second amendment and guns should be open to law abiding citizens

sorry if i came off that way sometimes u gotta take what i say with a grain of salt.

The thing is, that in USA its BOTH now that are the problem.

While I agree that liberals don't do enough against Islamic terror and some are even deniers of it, there is still going to be a problem.

Sure that cunt could have killed people if he really wanted it without a gun, but the legally and easily bought AR allowed him to massacre masses in a short time span, not only that, but the fact that its extremely harder probably to attack someone with a gun compared to people stopping a guy with a knife.

Of course he could have been much more destructive and get a suicide vest, but that would need an actual terror net with actual people who know somewhat engineering about bombs and explosives, something that your average cop or security personal doesn't have.

Quite a lot of Muslims that condemn the attack are just doing it for lip service.  

But the point is that the guns should be given under strict rules and have monthly checks on the person while he has the gun, every maniac gets a gun in USA, Islamist or not, how is that normal?

Even if I support defensive armed militias, I dislike the fact so many citizens can get guns.

I do believe that because Guns are such a huge thing in the US, social care and educational programs should be launched at schools to teach kids not to fuck with guns and maybe teach them to use it in a responsible way.

Same for the parents who leave their guns for all to reach, and should not have the right to teach their kids to shoot on their own, constant educational programs and maybe the occasional check to see if the adult follows the rules, if not, the gun taken away for a few years and no rights to buy a new one for the same amount of years.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by WaterWolf11

My Question is why can't we let gay people be gay? *insert patriotic music* This country filled with Memes fat gun slinging rednecks and Burgers breaking away from the British and their Tea was created on the base that the average citizen (most illeterate) could do what ever they want! if that be sueing McDonalds for hot coffee or take selfies of bears! We Did not fight the civil war for state/ federal rights but who should bat first in base ball. (BaseBall was large in the civil war people would play for their freedom from a prison... i think). MOST IMPORTANTLY WE FOUGHT ADOLF HITLER TO FREE ALL THE GAY DINOSAURS AND LET PEOPLE BE GAY!  MOST MOST IMPORTANTLY WE SHOULD NOT FORGET 7/11 AND CONTINUE BEING GAY!!!!! *image of the flag with eagle screach*

plz dont be affended i am not that bad... most of the time.

But realy does a citizen need anything more powerful than a handgun for self defence? Also i hate all the people that think Islams and muslims are terrorist and should be blah blah blah.  Just realy can we have proper education in the US of A. those are my veiws.

Edited by WaterWolf11

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

12 minutes ago, WaterWolf11 said:

My Question is why can't we let gay people be gay? *insert patriotic music* This country filled with Memes fat gun slinging rednecks and Burgers breaking away from the British and their Tea was created on the base that the average citizen (most illeterate) could do what ever they want! if that be sueing McDonalds for hot coffee or take selfies of bears! We Did not fight the civil war for state/ federal rights but who should bat first in base ball. (BaseBall was large in the civil war people would play for their freedom from a prison... i think). MOST IMPORTANTLY WE FOUGHT ADOLF HITLER TO FREE ALL THE GAY DINOSAURS AND LET PEOPLE BE GAY! *image of the flag with eagle screach*

plz dont be affended i am not that bad... most of the time.

But realy does a citizen need anything more powerful than a handgun for self defence? Also i hate all the people that think Islams and muslims are terrorist and should be blah blah blah.  Just realy can we have proper education in the US of A. those are my veiws.

You sir win "Best Reply of the Year" Award! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif