Ghost_Assassin

Mass shooting at gay nightclub in Orlando

10 minutes ago, WaterWolf11 said:

But realy does a citizen need anything more powerful than a handgun for self defence? Also i hate all the people that think Islams and muslims are terrorist and should be blah blah blah.  Just realy can we have proper education in the US of A. those are my veiws.

But to form a militia to overthrow a government, yes a citizen needs more than a handgun.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all modern terrorists are Muslim.

Posted  Edited by WaterWolf11

WHOOT IM GOING TO HOLLYWOOD!!! also i forgot to add one part so let me add that in after the gay dinos.

Edited by WaterWolf11

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

26 minutes ago, WaterWolf11 said:

Just realy can we have proper education in the US of A.

After reading your whole paragraph/message, I would like to preach this one statement.

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

3 hours ago, WaterWolf11 said:

My Question is why can't we let gay people be gay? *insert patriotic music* This country filled with Memes fat gun slinging rednecks and Burgers breaking away from the British and their Tea was created on the base that the average citizen (most illeterate) could do what ever they want! if that be sueing McDonalds for hot coffee or take selfies of bears! We Did not fight the civil war for state/ federal rights but who should bat first in base ball. (BaseBall was large in the civil war people would play for their freedom from a prison... i think). MOST IMPORTANTLY WE FOUGHT ADOLF HITLER TO FREE ALL THE GAY DINOSAURS AND LET PEOPLE BE GAY!  MOST MOST IMPORTANTLY WE SHOULD NOT FORGET 7/11 AND CONTINUE BEING GAY!!!!! *image of the flag with eagle screach*

plz dont be affended i am not that bad... most of the time.

But realy does a citizen need anything more powerful than a handgun for self defence? Also i hate all the people that think Islams and muslims are terrorist and should be blah blah blah.  Just realy can we have proper education in the US of A. those are my veiws.

Best reply of this thread I've seen so far.

USA USA USA USA

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
4 hours ago, WaterWolf11 said:

My Question is why can't we let gay people be gay? *insert patriotic music* This country filled with Memes fat gun slinging rednecks and Burgers breaking away from the British and their Tea was created on the base that the average citizen (most illeterate) could do what ever they want! if that be sueing McDonalds for hot coffee or take selfies of bears! We Did not fight the civil war for state/ federal rights but who should bat first in base ball. (BaseBall was large in the civil war people would play for their freedom from a prison... i think). MOST IMPORTANTLY WE FOUGHT ADOLF HITLER TO FREE ALL THE GAY DINOSAURS AND LET PEOPLE BE GAY!  MOST MOST IMPORTANTLY WE SHOULD NOT FORGET 7/11 AND CONTINUE BEING GAY!!!!! *image of the flag with eagle screach*

plz dont be affended i am not that bad... most of the time.

Better education?What?Sorry, a person doesn't need any education to see that Subhuman Arab/African Muslims are a taint and a shame to Islam and turn it into a barbaric religion of death and violence(Nor does he need the liberal brainwashing garbage that are sending their hands into schools and educational systems as his "education"), immigration from those shit fest places should be forbidden and isolate their countries, let those dogs kill each other and not infest the western world.(Actually maybe even include some far Eastern Asian countries).

They should be either deported and if refused and resisting just completely wiped out, and those who want them to stay should have even a worse fate due to committing crimes against brothers in nation by backstabbing them and causing hundreds of deaths(not to talk about probably hundreds upon hundreds of rapes and sexual harassment cases). 

Islam is the leading cause of terror in our decade, the complete vast majority of terror comes from their side.

Why don't you instead of preaching about the American educational System, fly over to the Islamic shithole countries(this time almost the majority of Islamic countries) and try to preach moderation to them?I promise we will buy a pretty box for you to return in.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg