Gone

Let me be admin

Posted  Edited by Johaw
Name: Johaw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94975211
Play-time: 75 (under Vince Offer and Johaw)

Why do you want to become an admin?: Because Jailbreak is my favourite server out of all the CS:GO servers and I can help out when its needed.
Why should we accept you?: Because I could be a good addition to the admin team on this server.
Extra information: I was admin on Surf RPG DM US/EU, CSGO TTT ( Demoted for abuse and getting banned on GMOD), GMOD Hide and seek( Demoted for inactivity). I've changed alot since then and i've learned to not do things like i have done.  I live on the east coast so est time zone. I can be on alot of the time because i have no life. Im available most of the day (Im doing driving hours for drivers ed atm so id be gone for 2 hrs somedays but im almost done.) Other than that im on all day after school and on all day during summer. 
If you would like to contact me http://steamcommunity.com/id/Johaw/ you can message me here.
Great at photoshop
Edited by Johaw

Achievements

Neutral, simply because I don't see him on too often. He'll probably get admin without my opinion anyways though.

Also your app sucked ass.

33 minutes ago, PaulaDeen said:

nvm edited, slightly less ass.

34 minutes ago, PaulaDeen said:

Neutral, simply because I don't see him on too often. He'll probably get admin without my opinion anyways though.

nvm edited, slightly less ass.

If you honestly think this app was legit ur dumb

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

I honestly think Johaw would be good for the server. He's not a dummy, and he's been in GFL for quite a long time. We're let people who have done WAY worse things have admin, and Johaw is knowledgeable about JB. +1

• 2 weeks later...