Pedro

(Another) TF2 Server Vote!

Server?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the new TF2 Server?

This poll is closed to new votes

It is finally that time of the year again! In here you will see options on what the new server will become! The thread will also be unlocked for any comments / other ideas. The winner (assuming that it works) will be added!

Thanks,

Pedro.

Vote For Pedro

• Pedro locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
Posted  Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

Safest route is HT2. I would defiantly go with that, especially after the recent success of 2Fort2. 🙂 

Edit: Changed my vote to Freak Fortress. Heard a lot of good about it in the past, so if we want to try something new I think it would be cool to try out.

Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

I would recommend to use a different custom gamemode rather than other types of 2Fort or HighTower for time being. I wanna see how successful would it be if we went into a gamemode like DeathRun, DodgeBall, or Combat Surf. 

76561198043643390.png

18 minutes ago, gurfan said:

Why not have a server which hosts all of these gamemodes on rotation/vote?

That would take a lot of customization and custom plugins for gamemodes we aren’t even sure will get/stay populated. For instance, maybe Dodgeball will attract a crowd, but Deathrun sends people away. This way we can see what servers will be for the best to adding to the future of GFL.

Thanks,

Pedro.

Vote For Pedro

I wanted to vote for both FF2 and Warioware but in the end i chose FF2. I think there's a plug-in that lets you add custom bosses in so maybe we can do that as well. I'd love to see what bosses we can create.

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

4 hours ago, Dr_Steel said:

I wanted to vote for both FF2 and Warioware but in the end i chose FF2. I think there's a plug-in that lets you add custom bosses in so maybe we can do that as well. I'd love to see what bosses we can create.

the original alliedmod post has links to customs bosses and how to install them. Also tells you how to make your own 

Image result for trans pride

1 minute ago, mbs said:

WarioWare IDK WHAT THAT IS BUT I ALREADY LIKE IT

it's like the warioware games for the gamecube and wii, just a bunch of random microgames back to back

• Pedro locked and unpinned this topic